[NickolasJames8] Kevin's Big Moment

I've just added chapter 5.

I wasn't sure about the politics - should I ask, is there a schedule for chapters, are they pre-assigned ... etc... anyway, It said add one, so I did. Fingers crossed it's ok.

It's nice to be part of a greater 'something' with people whose writing you admire!

Camy B)

Wow, guys, I can't believe how well the stort's shaping up :2thumbs::2thumbs: Luc, Bondwriter and Camy have really added a classy touch to this sorrid tale of love, politics, military might and premium chocolate.

The chapters are just added as we go along....I think structure would ruin the story. Let's just keep going like this, and as always, anyone's free to add a chapter :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good chapter Nick!

Bondwriter says there are "lots of issues that haven't been addressed." The only issue I'm confused about is: Dark, Milk or White? ... then I've been worried about this for years and years, and if I find closure in a round robin I'll be a happy Emu. ^_^