Whoa. The ending was interesting...

Again, another great chapter.

I feel really bad for Dennis. To have a father like that must be terrible. :(

And again, Travis never ceases to amuse me. I think he's become my favorite character in this story :)

And as for Owen...He said he wanted Aiden back! Yay! Now, we only need Aiden to say the same thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Can't wait 'til the next one :D

Edited by canundra

Cool chapter, its good to know more about Owens view on the whole break up... but after reading all that, I have a feeling that Aiden might be right about Owen, he really does need to be himself without Aiden in the equation... Travis is as mysterious as always... no offence to Travis fans, but the only time I like him is when his with Dennis, and Dennis's dad, thats funny too.

I still think Travis likes Dennis.

That is all.

Even if he does, which is very likely :wub: , how does Dennis feel?? Just because he clapped with Leo a few times doesn't mean he's gay or even bi....maybe he's just looking for friends, and he's willing to let Travis in because having him around is better than havng nobody.

I think one of the most telling things about Denis in this chapter is that he talks about the isolation he's feeling (and so does Owen) since he rejected his past friends & family but hasn't been accepted by anyone else in the story except Owen (and now Travis).

Plus the way Denis dotes on Valentine puts him way into the "good guy" column.

Dom's got another great story on his hands and I hope we get another chapter soon.

Steve

I still think Travis likes Dennis.

That is all.

Oh definitely. I posted a TADITE declaration in the other thread (the questions thread)

Even if he does, which is very likely , how does Dennis feel?? Just because he clapped with Leo a few times doesn't mean he's gay or even bi....maybe he's just looking for friends, and he's willing to let Travis in because having him around is better than havng nobody.

Growwwwlls. Dennis is totally into Travis as well.

I'm also a supporter of but kinda doubt the existence of an OANITE pairing (owen and nicky)

Edited by writeincode