Billy Chase 107

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!

So here we are again, but this time, Billy's world is falling apart? It's a double ep. as in there are two entries in this one and Billy's going to go from the lowest low to the highest high to date for him.

Personally I think we are starting to see this story wrap up. In the beginning it was clear that his rents were heading in this direction which clearly begins the wrap up of one story arc. Another story arc was the fight with Sam, even though I thought it might have been they would never talk again, it appears the big fight they went though is coming to a close.

The story arc regarding Jamie Cross?!? is a topic I'm still not certain how it will work out, but I'm sure Com has a great wrap up on that one.

Now don't get me wrong, because this is an on going story it could last forever, but I'm starting to think that we are seeing the beginning of the end of this great story. I'm still confused as to how this school function works and I've decided it's more like a sim's game layout, meaning there is no holidays for the poor school kids to have off.

Anyway, I just thought I'd though that out there.

Great job Com

In one of Com's writings (I forget where, exactly), he mentioned that GFD and Billy Chase both fell into a timeless state. A perpetual schoolyear, if you will. In GFD, this was more due to Justin starting to become more vampire, and losing his grip on the passing of time. There was a good reason for Billy Chase doing it too, but I forget what it was.

Com, since you're around again, d'you think you could shed some light on this subject? Thanks. ^^

"Words From Comicality"

Did I mention how much I always love these discussions? Hehehe!

Ok...so the timeline explanation...

When Billy Chase started out, I was putting dates (month and day) on all of his entries. And it seemed logical enough to do that at first. But in time, I saw how it could possibly break up certain parts of the story that I wanted to keep simple. For example, if I wanted Billy and Brandon to hang out for Spring break in the next few chapters...and looked at the dates to find that it was the middle of October. Or if I wanted Billy to have Simon as a tutor, but looked at the dates, and saw that

there was only five days left until summer vacation.

Basically, school breaks, holidays, weather conditions, and other factors had more of a talent for messing up the gameplan than they did for giving it an added dose of realism. So I 'cheated'. Hehehe! He's locked in this eternal school year with no escape. But it gives me complete control over certain details without having to worry about

getting everything too backwards.

Then again, don't doubt my ability to screw it up anyway! Hehehe! For now this just makes it slightly more difficult.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..