Welcome to Gay Authors!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all you people at GayAuthors. I'm Crackerwriter. I'm re-posting all my stories here on this site. (I hope!) Some of you may have read some of them already and know me as Jay Cracker from the Nifty Archive. My stories are no longer there, but they will be here soon.

I'm a writer and reader and not a computer whizkid so if anyone cares to enlighten me what type of HTML I'm supposed to use for writing stories, then please enlighten me. Normally I write everything in MS Word (from Office 2000) and then have to convert everything.

Someone throw me a book of "How To Do It Right" will you?

Mike.g

ps. and thanks Myr, for the help so far. One day I'll find my way round this site!

Welcome to any new members I missed while being busy re-editing my stories!! :D

It's been a long job. Those of you who may be wondering 'who is this bloke?' will find out when sometime soon my stories will be posted.

A word of thanks here to WoodCarver who is doing the donkey work converting them to the required format!

To all who've just recently joined a welcome from another relative newbie!

Mike.