Billy Chase 108

The saga continues and as always, we need to discuss it here on the Billy Chase Forum, or Comicality Cafe, whatever you feel like calling it.

I love this entry. The way Billy is teetering on feeling miserable and ecstatic at the same time... GENIUS! I have been reading Com's stuff for quite some time now and I still don't know how he does it. What a mix of emotions. And the way you describe how he is wiggling just by writing down how he interacted with Brandon on the phone, it's priceless. I also love how Brandon is coming out of his shell. I think we might have a monster on our hands pretty soon. I really don't know how they could have just stopped what they were doing in the last entry, but I'll leave that to creative licensing. For Brandon to go from being Mister Shy Guy to pretty much asking for a blow job... Let's just say that I can't wait until Tuesday.

As for the divorce thing, I never had to go through it so I can't say I know what he's feeling, but he shouldn't wait too long to comfort his mom and let her know that he's not mad at her.

All right, that's it for me, thanks again, Com. :worship: What do you all think?

...but he shouldn't wait too long to comfort his mom and let her know that he's not mad at her.

But he can't lie. I'm not sure if Billy would be able to say, in all seriousness, that he's not mad at her. He might blame his dad more for the breakup, but he can't just be on completely perfect terms with his mom over it.

I'm not saying he's thrilled with it, but in the end she's still his mom. It wouldn't be a lie, it's not like he can hold a grudge against his mom for the rest of her life. At least, I don't think so. Maybe mad wasn't the right word.

I understand what you're saying. And I'm not saying he'd be able to completely hate her, but I think it's possible that some part of him may be able to hold a grudge for, as you said, the rest of his life. Some deep part of him maybe truly be unable to forgive her for having a part in, as he put it, "destroying his childhood."

Again, I'd like to see what Com has to say on the subject, now that he walks among us mere mortals.

Ok I'm not confused. Here I was perparing for the winding down of the end of Billy Chase and now I'm shocked to see Com have Billy's mother take a bottle of wine to her drown herself in her sarrows. Now is it just me and I'm reading too much into this or is Com droping a new clue that Billy's mother going to start drinking a little too much on a daily basis?

Also, on a flip note, Com either a perparing us for a anti-climax moment and have Brandon and Billy have their 'Date for sex' OR something going to come up and stop that cold in our tracks. I guess it's going to depend on a few things.

I mean Com has enough to keep this story going for some time at this point.

Bobby outing Billy, Billy's mom's breakdown, Sam reaction to the lack of trust Billy has for him anymore (they used to share everything now Sam's just a friend to Billy), And if you've all forgotten Jamie Cross wants Billy to come over on Saturdays... Why?

Could Jamie Be intrested in Billy? Could Jamie have reason to set Billy up for embarssment?

Amy I rambling.. yes... I need to know... weekly posts arn't cutting it for me LOL I guess that's what we call a good writer and this is why I DON"T read non-finished stories LOL

Great job Com, you've got me wondering again.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..