Billy Chase 112

Alright, here's my two cents on this one.

Did you notice how it's really wasn't about the day Billy had, but rather his emotional roller coster ride as the day progressed? Even how it ended was basiced on his emotion rather then what was going on with the world around him. Billy's kind of emotional then huh?!?

Anyway, Bobby... He's hurt and thats clear... will he lash back? I'm not certain yet.

Simon, I'm still trying to figure his guy out, but something tells me, he's the friend that Billy needs to have rather then the one who stole his girl. Actually, I think Sam isn't going to take the notion of Billy being gay very well and it will probable finish off whats left of their friendship. Then again timing will be everything.

See, Billy hasn't clued in yet that with a divorce, comes the biggest issues of all. One will the mother buy out the father or will they SELL the house and find a new place to live? Secondly, who's getting Billy? Right now it appears to be Billy's mother, but the iway she's crying all the time I'm starting to wonder if it might end up becoming a custody battle.

As for this party, Billy invited Brandon to it... he never cleared it with Jamie first, so that a big no no, considering Brandon probable not on the popular list that Jamie considers. And what's up with Billy saying he's taking Brandon to the party as his date? it's not like he going to tell people that. I'm guessing it comes back to the emotional aspect of how he feels.

Now it would be interesting if Jamie invited Billy to some how set him up with something.. maybe Sam's girlfriend (Her name has slipped my mind for once) has something to do with it.

Anyway, lets see what unfolds next time shall we. Great job Com

Edited by Bardeara

This is now also the 113 discussion thread, for reasons of convenience.

Actually, I think Sam isn't going to take the notion of Billy being gay very well and it will probable finish off whats left of their friendship.
I don't know about this. Sam seems pretty understanding, really. He's certainly not gay, and if he has strong emotions for Billy, they'd be closer to brotherly love than a crush. Considering how Sam stood up for Billy even while they weren't talking to each other (Remember Kyle?), I think Sam would be okay with anything Billy told him.

...I'm starting to wonder if it might end up becoming a custody battle.
I hope not... That could go on for another hundred chapters, and it would be a mess.

As for this party, Billy invited Brandon to it... he never cleared it with Jamie first
Didn't Jamie say that he should bring a friend? Edited by AndrzejEllis

I tend to think that Sam will be more pissed off by the fact that Billy lied to him about being gay than he will be about Billy actually being gay. I think there will be an initial shock and a moment of Sam being upset, but that in the end they'll be fine. Then Sam is going to want to know why Billy was so pissed about Sam taking his girlfriend if Billy didn't really want to be with her. Let him explain that.

I also think that this think with Bobby will blow up eventually and might cost him Brandon when he finds out what happens. I think that's what'll happen eventually. Bobby will let Brandon know what happened between the two of them and then Billy will be in some deep shit. They might come out of it in the end, but I'm guessing that that's where the drama will come from. We've been virtually drama free the past couple of chapters.

I also think that we're in store for another detailed entry of Billy and Brandon hooking up again. *Cough* Com! *cough*

As for the issue with Simon, I'm stumped there. That one is set up to go either way. I kinda think that Billy is eventually going to tell him though. I think Simon will ignore it for a while and Billy will get so fed up that he'll just blurt it out to him during a study session.

At any rate, I am still a huge Billy Chase fan. I love the style of it and the fact that Com keeps up with the weekly updates... mostly. Thanks again for all that you do Com. Later, Me.

Hehehe, sweet! You guys know how much it makes me smile to see you have your weekly "BC" discussions on the board! Hehehe! :)

Anyway, I can't give up any secrets or anything, but I CAN tell you this....

- The Billy/Bobby/Brandon relationship....far from over!

- The Billy/Lee/Jimmy relationship...has been brewing for the last week of Billy's life! You'll soon find out why!

- Sam and Billy...hehehe, I'll just keep that one quiet for now!

- And sex? Isn't this the Saturday after Jamie Cross' party? Hmmm....

That's it! No more, promise! Lips sealed!

Seezya soon, and thanks again!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..