Favorite Gay Thing

For my 501st post I decided to make it a bit special. I want to ask all of you what your favorite gay thing is. Whether it be a book, movie, music artist, etc, I want to know about it. To start off i'll write my own favorite things:

My favorite gay movie is Angels in America. While based on a play, HBO did a miniseries of it and it was amazing. While it's kinda hard to explain what it's about, the basic gist of it is the AIDS crisis and how people reacted to it that had it. It was an amazing story and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. It also has an amazing soundtrack as well.

Now it's your turn. What is your favorite gay thing?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite gay movie is Shelter. My favorite gay song is "Somethin' for the Fellas". My favorite gay television series is Queer as Folk. My favorite gay icon is Randy Harrison (Justin from QAF). :D

Added: James mentioned my most favorite of all.

Edited by Tiger

My favorite Gay thing has to be Yaoi or Shonen-Ai (Boy's Love).

My top two movies have to be Level C and Legend of the Blue Wolves, both with sex in them, but still a good plot.

Then of course, manga and animes. Got a thing for Gravitation even though it's a bit...juvenial. Forgive the spelling.

uh... the sex is pretty good.

I have to agree 0:)

My favorite gay movie is Shelter. My favorite gay song is "Somethin' for the Fellas". My favorite gay television series is Queer as Folk. My favorite gay icon is Randy Harrison (Justin from QAF). :D

Added: James mentioned my most favorite of all.

Hmmmmm.... looks like the Gay Pimp is rubbing off on ya :P

My top two movies have to be Level C and Legend of the Blue Wolves, both with sex in them, but still a good plot.

Then of course, manga and animes. Got a thing for Gravitation even though it's a bit...juvenial. Forgive the spelling.

I haven't seen any of them but I think i'll check it out :)

Yeah I think I'd have to go with Yaoi too :P

I love Gravitation :wub:

I haven't seen any of them but I think i'll check it out :)

Have fun with that. Go for the older stuff since it's better all around, like with any good anime...Either that or I'm biased towards it since I grew up on the older stuff...

Anyways, be careful what you look for dearest and what you actually buy.

Yeah I think I'd have to go with Yaoi too :P

I love Gravitation :wub:

A fellow Yaoi fan! *hugs* Eh...I'm not to fond of it since like I said, I grew up on the older types of animes.

Hunter (Harris Allen) from QAF was always a hottie but they wrote him in so weird. First he was a gay hustler w/aids then he was a str8 kid w/aids.

The writing was about Hunter but didn't include Hunter that much. Authors take note: this is a sucky way to treat a character and one that had a whole lot more potential than the show ever exploited.

There were a few cute scenes with Hunter running around in his tightie whities that made it worthwhile. B)

Movie is either Soldier's Girl, or Latter Days. Book is The Front Runner *cries*. Tv series is Queer as Folk (US) or Noah's Arc (Omg, movie soon). Gay character would be Alec Lightwood because he's effin adorable. And a person, uhm...Ryan Ross from P!AtD, who's not really gay but should stop randomly making out w/his band mates if he wants people to stop saying it. Favorite gay song is Breathe me by Sia...which I don't think was supposed to be a gay song, but has been ever since Christian/Oliver picked it up as a theme song...or something.

I think it's rather sad that no one has said that their favourite gay thing is their bf (or gf).

Maybe people don't like to refer to their bf as a 'thing', but it does seem that other people (actors, singers) are nominated here, so why not a bf?

:)

Kit

I'll say it, haha.

My favourite gay "thing" [he's not a thing, so person] is my boyfriend. :wub:

My favourite non-significant other gay person is my best friend.

Gay movie: Matthew Shepard Story [makes me cry everytime, not gonna lie]

Gay singer: Melissa Ethridge

Gay TV show: the L Word [my friends are a bunch of lesbians, what can I say?]

Gay novel: umm I think it would be Empress of the World by Sara Ryan... or Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. :D

Nope i didn't find that part sad at all. My favorite part is when the dad and the son are driving that red convertible and Zack goes "and we never talked agian about Patsy Cline" & something about boyfriends. LOL Foriegn Film :) The subtitles helped me alot! And they weren't the annoying small japenese like kind.

I love C.R.A.Z.Y.! Such a good movie. Favorite parts: where Zach is in his room singing to Bowies Space Oddity and when his older brother defends him at the wedding reception thingy.

I haven't seen C.R.A.Z.Y yet, but I have seen other gay movies that I really liked, Beautiful thing, sommersorm, Shelter, I had to download space oddity after I watched a few clips on youtube, going to rent or buy crazy soon :)

Oh and great thing about being gay, some of the movies, good tv shows, I agree hunter is hot on qaf :D