Favorite Gay Thing

My favorite gay movie is Shelter.

i just watched Shelter the othernight actually :) After everyone in chat was saying good things about it i went searching the internet to watch it. Really good story.

I just watched it a few nights ago too! It was awesome!!!!! The beach scene at the end of the little gay family with the dog was just too cute.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite gay movie is : Another gay movie , nothing major just fun movie...

my favorite non_gay movie is King Kong ( 2007) , i fall in love with that movie...The "love" in that movie so impressive ...

my favorite gay singer is Kylie Minogue , Britney Spears ...

• 3 weeks later...

My FAVORITE gay thing is *points to avatar* need you ask? YAOI! YAOI! YAOI!

My favorite gay movie... Well Ive only seen one, "All over the Guy"

My favorite book... Oh, my how ever will I chose. Ill do the top three. 1)With or Without Series by J. L. Langley 2) Forgotten Song by Ally Blue 3) The God Eaters by Jesse Hajicek

Favorite Gay Authors: Mark A. Roeder, Alex Sanchez, Ally Blue, J. L. Langley

Favorite Gay Song: Smalltown Boy

My favorite gay thing is that since I've had to be different and swim upstream against a generally hostile society, I am comfortable with having my own mind and ideals.

I don't need validation or acceptance. I am comfortable in my own skin. If I run into opposition, I have the self-assurance to fight go around or tell the opposition to go f**k themselves.

My favorite gay thing is that since I've had to be different and swim upstream against a generally hostile society, I am comfortable with having my own mind and ideals.

I don't need validation or acceptance. I am comfortable in my own skin. If I run into opposition, I have the self-assurance to fight go around or tell the opposition to go f**k themselves.

Even with this community no need to "tow the party line" or for whatever you want to call it. Politically or a group.

I like that I don't have to deal with kids as much.

Edited by Drewbie
Even with this community no need to "tow the party line" or for whatever you want to call it. Politically or a group.

I'm not so sure about that. If you dare suggest that there are gay rights issues OTHER than gay marriage or that you vote for something other than the democratic party, the BIG GAY ORTHODOXY calls you an Uncle Tom.

• Site Administrator
I'm not so sure about that. If you dare suggest that there are gay rights issues OTHER than gay marriage or that you vote for something other than the democratic party, the BIG GAY ORTHODOXY calls you an Uncle Tom.

:P And when have I ever done that? :D

I know what you mean, James, but we should leave that particular discussion for The Soapbox. In the meantime, I'll just say that I'm getting closer to the state you're in, where I won't care what others think. I'd like to be more out than I am, but I have responsibilities to two young boys and I'm delaying coming out more until they're older and better coped to handle any issues that arise.

• 3 months later...

Interesting thread, didn't pick this one up first time.

Think my favourite gay TV show was Queer As Folk, UK original version. Sorry guys but the American one was so tame. lol.

Movie: Torch Song Trilogy

My man is not a thing, so doesn't count!

Gay Icon, Madonna.

haha totaly a movie. "Another gay movie" or "Another gay movie Sequil: Gays gone wild" So funny!! Icon would be Beyonce!! for life (L) lol

Um...well then there's the playgirl Magazine...sadly i don't have any...oh well :o:P

What's the point in even posting in this thread when James has already made all the good points?

uh... the sex is pretty good.

:lol:

*Nods*

Hunter (Harris Allen) from QAF was always a hottie but they wrote him in so weird. First he was a gay hustler w/aids then he was a str8 kid w/aids.

The writing was about Hunter but didn't include Hunter that much. Authors take note: this is a sucky way to treat a character and one that had a whole lot more potential than the show ever exploited.

There were a few cute scenes with Hunter running around in his tightie whities that made it worthwhile. B)

Also very true.

The best of all and totally my answer if I have to narrow it down! :worship:

I think it's rather sad that no one has said that their favourite gay thing is their bf (or gf).

Maybe people don't like to refer to their bf as a 'thing', but it does seem that other people (actors, singers) are nominated here, so why not a bf?

:)

Kit

A great point, Kit! If I currently had a boyfriend I hope that would be my answer. Since I don't though, I will opt for my big gay family of friends :)

We're as dysfunctional and all around nutty as any other family, but we do love each other and look after one another.

Apart from the above stuff, my answer is basically the all encompassing "gay culture" as a whole. That includes the people, music, art, literature, organizations, values, ethics, perspectives, politics, clubs and bars, dating, fashion, and all around lifestyle. It permeates my life in ways both subtle and overt and I'm very grateful and delighted that it does.

Indeed, my favourite gay thing: my life

Take care all :)

Kevin

• 11 months later...

My favourite gay "thing" - and It's a thing believe me - is knowing that we can always just walk into our respective "local's" as in pubs/clubs.. (what do Americans call them?) .. and feel totally at home and safe and there's a feeling of unity in our community - that Isn't in the "other" world - and you notice that - when ya go out n about....innocent.gif

• 6 months later...