Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

davewri

Members
  • Posts

    1,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davewri

  1. I dare to say that no virgin has read all of Mark Arbor's stories............. Mark is carefully taking his time with this chapter because of this challenge. Since the brave Granger saved Mrs. Elgin in her distress, she must now offer him some sense of thanks. It will take a while before she can figure out how to be humble and perhaps actually be nice. It will be a true test of the author to change the shrew to a lady.
  2. Ricky, I tried other browsers and other computers, must be something wrong with my Comcast connection. Every chapter Mark writes is certainly worth waiting for. My deepest appreciation for the hard work of Mark and crew for some of the best writing on the internet. When these infrequent delays occur I just go back and read the preceding chapters again to glean a few morsels I might have missed. "They also serve who only stand and wait"
  3. I am waiting patiently for my end of the week treat. Please post soon. I don't know how much longer I can last. I think my browser refresh function is broken.
  4. davewri

    Chapter 5

    I hope JJ does not hurt Alex. JJ is very focused on JJ.
  5. I think Zach can keep his love for Will a secret under wraps because of the ability of Will's family to protect him. We have seen what happens to anyone who threatens or harms someone they care about. It won't be good news for Zach, knowing that Will is soon to own a gay bar with a private apartment connected.
  6. ...A lot of taboo subjects make their way into these CAP stories. I should read my posts carefully before sending.
  7. I like the little yellow faces, such as these for JJ and Alex. A lot of taboo subjects make there way into these CAP stories. So what if there is an age gap as long as it's consensual. JJ is of legal age and has already had a sexual encounter with his older coach so he is not naïve. So many gay people around him has not caused him to flee to a more straight environment. I don't perceive Alex to be a bad person who would harm JJ.
  8. We finally get to hear from Zach and JJ. It will be interesting to get the voices of these two. I look forward to the JJ and Alex story.
  9. davewri

    Chapter 1

    JJ and Alex
  10. Mark, Thanks so much of "Flux". Counting down the hours waiting for "Stretch". Maybe we can get some insights on JJ?
  11. davewri

    Chapter 18

    “You are not being ignored, you are being approached with some consideration,” da Colma said. While this is not to the level of a 'cliffhanger' , it does make me suspect something is coming to once again challenge Granger's abilities. I suspect the Elgin's have stirred up some trouble. Granger's deflection of the unpleasant rumors was masterful, but it let's us see how far those rumors have spread.
  12. It's something to think about that we 'know' these characters better than most of the people in our real life. We don't know the innermost thoughts of other people around us in the same way we seem to have insights on all of Mark's characters. I have read every posting of Mark Arbour and I can say that I don't always like the characters and the direction of the story, but I do enjoy very well written stories. ( I don't enjoy reading about 'fisting' so I just skip over those parts.) With six more chapters I hope for a happy, happy ending of FLUX and waiting for the next series in CAP.
  13. davewri

    Chapter 39

    ménage à trois Really? Possibly?
  14. davewri

    Chapter 15

    Whatever happened to that secret gay society Granger joined long ago? Granger has many powerful friends to keep Caroline in check.
  15. davewri

    Chapter 37

    Nothing to hate about Will in this chapter. If the truth hurts, then so be it. Every chapter shows Will maturing more and more. Love my Will!
  16. davewri

    Chapter 36

    Will has always been one of my favorite characters, but I don't get it. He's so upset about Zach and yet he gets to screw Devon again. Is this the definition of "open relationships" ? Brad still doesn't get it about his control freak problem. There is only room for one diva in JJ's world. Happy 4th to everyone!
  17. I have personally lost two friends who were infected by a deceitful person. I see things differently.
  18. It is in most cases a felony for a HIV positive person who is aware of their status to engage in a sexual act without informing their partner(s). If you know you are positive you have a moral and legal obligation to let the other person know. God knows we all are weak and can make mistakes, but there is no excuse for reckless endangerment.
  19. Oh no! I should not read these chapters in the early morning before going to work. Now I will worry all day about all of the people I have grown to know. Thanks a lot Mark. We asked for drama..........
  20. Let's all keep in mind that Alex is a link to the Bridgemont family. I don't think Mark will sacrifice George Granger's legacy by allowing Alex to be anything other than a gentleman.
  21. davewri

    Chapter 13

    Bravo! I wait every day for another gem like this. One of the best written chapters of this entire saga. Mark, you are a genius.
  22. davewri

    Chapter 12

    Well, we can always trust George to get to the bottom of the problem.
  23. davewri

    Chapter 12

    Still a lot of questions and no answers. Nothing from the parents?
  24. oops! my bad.... in a review of Chapter 30 descendent is the adjective and descendant the noun
  25. davewri

    Chapter 30

    Happy Father's Day. Such a delightful present for us, you cleverly brought a Granger descendent into this story. Thank you Mark.
×
×
  • Create New...