This chapter was a hoot, could not help thinking of Morrie and is swimsuit lines....
I'm guilty... Scandiwegian sun worshipper
I'm gonna pass on the dental flossing whilst engaged in a favorite pastime... 'I like a guy with a furry crack',
Not sure about this chapter, there's a lot of angst in the air, perhaps an enforced nude weekend would help....Seriously maybe an away game of pocket pool might help...
And don't forget, talking to each other is ok....
I have to agree...Noah is a snake...he's been places where the sun don't shine...or was it his place????
And here I was thinking that not having the collar and getting lost, dazed, drunk, and confused, in front of a policewoman was the most serious trouble Dante could get into....
How long before we find out if a little bundle of joy is coming?????
Interesting, layers upon layers...and to whom to the Overlords serve? I think we are going to need a scorecard to keep the lineup of evil one's in order....
And Renn, if he were to create or have need to, a resume...it could be looked at as 'occuflation' a nobody with self-exaggerated worth....
Oh great, take my good ideas...now I gotta rethink my submission...
remember that tangential link and add a fluffy kitten or a flame-throwing unicorn and start writing!
I mean...I've got exactly so many words....ooops....nevermind....
So much said with so few words, simply loved it...
Oh, and thanks for the following line, you had me snorting milk from my nose to the detriment of my rasin bran....
Jason held up his hands in surrender. “Both. Darren’s got the chill. You’ve got the drama. I’m thriving.”
And the sooner the better....
I'd not only throw her a lawsuit but the frigging kitchen sink....
Nice to see that Vince and Peter were working things out, and Matt...he's kicked the closet door asunder!!
I suspect the General will be a tough sell, hopefully he's had a glass or two of water, things will be much easier...the thing is, he knows he's being played, and the question is, how far will he let his rigid (not sorry for the visual here) discipline relax???
In the larger effort, it is critical that the worm gets out unchecked quickly, as there will be those who will do anything to save 'pure humanity'....will those infected survive a confrontation????
Said the match to the bonfire...smoke much???
Yes to whatever he's saying!!!
So less Freitagnacht in Berlin and something more Folsom? 😉
Edited Monday at 04:03 PM by Anton_Cloche