I thought I disliked Hank after the last chapter, after this one though I can't help but think the worst of him. I'm of similiar mind to Danners concerning he and Kevin. In the course of comforting him did he and Hank share their own misguided moment? Is that why Kevin was scarcely seen recently by the group of friends? Now on the rebound is Hank open to being comforted in turn and acting on things he otherwise would not?
I'm proud of Chase and where he is. He still needs to work through some guilt but he still has some friends and his family.
Greetings Albert. I'm doing okay thank you. The last couple days were more difficult as my head was troublesome. Today is better though I should still like to remove my left eyeball and put it in a glass to soak. My head feels as if someone has shoved a softball into my eye socket without taking into account an insufficient amount of space. Afterall my head is already full of rocks.
Albert, mum and I really think the chances of your mother contracting coronavirus are slim to none. The flu is a far greater concern for those of us in the States.
Oh what joy ... to take your memories and paint them in words that we too might share in them.
My grandfather smoked half 'n half in his pipe. He would sit by the window in the darkened kitchen to smoke and listen to the baseball game on the radio. I can close my eyes and smell the smoke, see the cherry glow of his pipe and hear the excited murmur of the announcer.
Thank you.
G'day y'all. It's damp and chilly, 43/6° this morning. The sunshine is forecast later in the day but the temp is not expected to rise much. We are coming to the end of winter here. Come February Spring like temps usually arrive. Mum has hyacinths pushing. One, a deep purple has begun to flower.