Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I'm just over here cooking a Dutch baby in the oven, don't mind me.
  2. Want to write 2000 words of mine?
  3. It's not the same without the sound.
  4. We got a flash flood warning here. Went off on my phone at full volume around 5:00 A.M. When I was sleeping.
  5. What big teeth you have...
  6. @Page Scrawler, that's adorable, thanks for sharing!
  7. We're also a big country with lots of people. NYC alone has been hard hit.
  8. The same thing happened to me when I was doing NaNoWriMo back in 2018. The file just disappeared and I had no clue what had happened to it. It was hours of work lost, I was devastated.
  9. I like collars more than leashes.
  10. I'm wrapping you in bubble wrap.
  11. I have a shirt that reads "It's not hoarding if it's books."
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Thanks for commenting and sharing your thoughts! Two wrongs don't make a right, but Damon is not the type to turn down a chance for revenge when someone hurts and betrays him. Alyssa has no shame, she honestly thought she was in the right. Sorry that Jack and Damon did not end up together, but their relationship was too fractured for them to be able to trust each other. Jack has a challenging path ahead of him, regardless of what direction he decides to take.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    Agreed. Thanks for commenting!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 2

    You're right, Jack is not being a good friend to Damon right now. He doesn't have enough moral fortitude to be able to figure out the right thing to do, which is why people like his parents and Alyssa are so easily able to sway him. Damon deserved better.
  15. I work in healthcare and I'm so tired of talking about COVID-19. Tired of reassuring patients, tired of explaining our disinfecting and cleaning procedures and tired of hearing how no-one can find toilet paper.
  16. Schools closed for two weeks here. People who can work from home are encouraged to do so.
  17. Well, it's happier than what you said.
  18. It's similar to what happens before a snow storm. People would be stuck inside for maybe 2 days MAX and they all run to the store and clear out the bread and milk. When I hear of a storm coming, I go to the store for wine and chocolate, but maybe my priorities are just off.
  19. I got worried and went to the store to get a few more things. Things looked scarce enough that I also went to the grocery store near my parents house to get some perishables for when they get back from their trip. The cashiers were talking about how bad things were on Friday and Saturday. Today, I saw plenty of employees working on restocking the shelves, so that was encouraging.
  20. I don't eat a lot of canned stuff, like you I prefer fresh veggies and fruits. I'll probably stock up on pasta, rice and beans though.
  21. That sounds frustrating. I often stop by the grocery to just pick up whatever I need for the next day or so, I usually don't stock up on stuff. I'm trying not to start just because people are panicking.
  22. West Virginia has gorgeous scenery. However my sister sent me a picture of a deer that her neighbors had killed, skinned and then hung outside (because of the cold). So you get that too.
×
×
  • Create New...