Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Keith likes toying with people. The little sicko.
  2. A phobia is an abnormal or excessive fear though. I know that a spider is quite unlikely to kill me, especially with our current level of medicine, and that they are even beneficial in killing other insects. But if I see one on my kitchen floor, I will still jump about a foot in the air, and kill it with extreme force and malice.
  3. Also known as Keraunophobia. Ask me how I know.
  4. We already know. 🐝
  5. It's phobia week! (The GIFs are cool though, not gonna lie).
  6. The dream is not insignificant, but I'm not sure if Brandon knows it yet.
  7. Thank you!
  8. I love hearing about phobias.
  9. How did the soap residue on your food taste?
  10. Hey Page. I'm good...I've been researching for a story this weekend.
  11. That lady legit washed a dish with soap and put it right on the drying rack without rinsing it. Ew.
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I do like neat and tidy stories, so writing one that was as turbulent as Austin's was a challenge. Thank you for commenting!
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. Your comment about Reyansh made sense and was spot on. I didn't want to break them up, but they couldn't keep going like they had been. Reyansh is smart enough to recognize they need space, and loves his boyfriend enough to make that happen. Thank you for reading and commenting!
  14. Holy crap, I didn't know there was another set. Awesome!!
  15. That's so sketchy. I'm fine with a writer who asks for payment for a bonus chapter or something like that, but not something that directly relates to the events happening in the main (free) story. That's just wrong.
  16. I love Brandon's parents in this chapter. It's true that the boys have only gone on one "date", but Brandon only has eyes for Jordan at this point, so considers him as his boyfriend. Thanks for commenting!
  17. Interestingly enough, when I had this story up on another site before I came here, I actually had some comments from readers saying that they found Keith sexy. They liked his confidence. Brandon goes to him just for sex, but it's not a healthy relationship, and I don't think Keith wants it to be. Perhaps they are using each other. You'll see more of the mysterious woman later on. Thanks for commenting!
  18. Brandon's working his way through his grief, but it's going to take time before he can see things clearly, based on how close he was to her. Jordan has the kind of emotional distance that gives clarity, Brandon is not there yet, but working on it. Thanks for commenting!
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Reyansh wasn't perfect, but his patience with Austin is definitely laudable. Grief can take a strong toll on a relationship and Reyansh was a rock for Austin when he needed him. I agree that both of them needed time apart to recenter themselves and the boundaries of their recovering relationship. Thank you so much for commenting!
  20. Just because he is in bed doesn't mean he is being lazy. He might have been very very busy....
  21. You are both lovely.
  22. Shattered is an excellent word to describe Brandon in this chapter. The two boys are growing closer and closer, but there are obstacles that keep them from exploring that. Thank you for commenting, but in regards to Leia:
  23. Perhaps, if Brandon had been a little more subtle about it, lol.
×
×
  • Create New...