Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Christ girl, I'm going to have to wrap you in bubble wrap. Stop hurting yourself!
  2. Glad you had a quiet evening.
  3. That is not okay, that is not okay, that is never never never okay. I don't care what day it is.
  4. I come home to a thread full of spiders. What is wrong with you people?
  5. CassieQ

    The Overdose

    Whew. Gripping and not afraid to go to dark places. Loving this so far.
  6. I don't think one can preclude the other. Plot is characters doing stuff.
  7. Well, your neighborhood ortho PTA likes the advice the doctor gave, if that means anything. I hope her knee improves!
  8. Ooof. That sounds incredibly painful. Is she doing any better?
  9. I want a drink named after me too. Hop on it.
  10. I kinda want to see it.
  11. And a nice chianti.
  12. I've never heard the word "stroppy" before but I like it, and I'm taking it.
  13. Well, my day has sucked. How is everyone else doing?
  14. Ours starts in November.
  15. Was it weird? Going back?
  16. Hey Page. What's up?
  17. Ya'll can have the skinny weird guy. More Dean for me.
  18. I'll take Dean from Supernatural!
  19. I mean, who doesn't?
×
×
  • Create New...