Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I read that article. It is not remotely expected to hit Earth.
  2. Hey Page. How is it going?
  3. It does look like his hand might be blocking a full view though.
  4. We must have joined around the same time, mine is Feb 19, same year.
  5. I don't give a flip about coronavirus, I'll stay worried about the flu.
  6. I think I did mark it as complete, as a reader commented on it.
  7. It looks fine on my end.
  8. I'm not a fan of were stories, but reading this has gotten me curious.
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked this well enough to remember it and visit the characters again! These characters and this story is very special to me. Thank you for commenting!
  10. I never said otherwise.
  11. If he can catch me.
  12. I've got my eye on you, buddy.
  13. Clo knows how to back a winner.
  14. Check out the names in this post. @Albert1434 is not up there. If I'm duking it out with anyone, it's @Marty. Don't poach on the Queen's land. Go poach off @Valkyrie's herd, I'm sure she can spare a few. . (Sorry Val)!
  15. Read the fine print sweetheart.
  16. From the alleged oppression of the Wicked Witch.
  17. I'll take him. Hands off @Albert1434!
  18. I agree with @Marty.
×
×
  • Create New...