Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I had roasted garlic, goat cheese and tomato pasta.
  2. Tell this guy my floors need vacuuming too.
  3. You guys think I'm joking?
  4. Now I'm going to have to write a story about this. Thanks.
  5. Our table at the restaurant got named "Sake bomb" by the chef.
  6. Environment? Electrical? OMG, we're talking about cars, aren't we?
  7. I am going out for my birthday, so I will be having scallops!
  8. Well, she's not wrong.
  9. WTF is wrong with you?
  10. Following this story. Whoa.
  11. How is it as children we abhorred Brussels sprouts and now we can't get enough?
  12. Another fun word to say.
  13. I am no Gordon Ramsey, but I have recently changed my diet and want to be able to cook accordingly. I don't know much about cooking, but am trying to learn more. A girl can't survive on pizza alone!
  14. My God. That's really scary to go through. I'm glad you weren't more seriously injured!
  15. Pescatarian. I'm still a newbie, I started around Halloween, so I still crave things sometimes. Mostly pork and bacon.
  16. I miss pork. Like, a lot.
  17. I also got repeat notifications for content linked for the Author Guess Who and the 2017 Halloween contest.
  18. I'm about to try to cook some sweet potato curry!
  19. Fork tender and golden
  20. Spread florets from 1 head of cauliflower on a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon each of paprika, cinnamon, cayenne, garlic powder, coarse salt. Then drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Roast at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
  21. I had no idea that was a thing.
  22. I am having Cinnamon cauliflower. It's making my lips burn and I kind of dig it.
  23. Ah, a favorite for those who work in healthcare!
×
×
  • Create New...