Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Eric

    This was a nice chapter to read. It was different than what I expected, but in a good way.
  2. Doo doo doo doo doo doo
  3. I had a disturbing song I heard on the way to work stuck in my head for half a day. It made me moody and snappish...like more than usual, that is.
  4. My sister sings it in the car to annoy her husband during long car trips. 🎵
  5. I have a Chase as well. He's a lot younger than this guy though. Morning!
  6. Chase? Is that a suggestion? Because I can definitely chase this guy...
  7. I love this word. It's fun to say.
  8. I boiled the sweet potato and mashed them and mixed in some cream cheese, then scooped out the tomatoes, put the sweet potato in and cooked them in the oven. The sweetness paired well with the acidity of the tomatoes. I'm definitely making them again.
  9. CassieQ

    Walk Away

    Dayum. People used to call me the Queen of Mean, but I think I might have to hand over my crown. I'm so torn reading this, so sad for Stefan and so angry at the horrible toxic people who are making his life hell. This is a difficult read in all the right ways.
  10. My sister got me a vegetarian cookbook for Christmas and I just made Sweet Potato-Stuffed Tomatoes. They were amazing.
  11. Well, someone did compare me to @Cia so that was pretty awesome.
  12. What gave me away? Was it the cats? It was the cats, wasn't it?
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    The two of them are adorably awkward. Glad you enjoyed it!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I agree. Thanks!
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I'll take gleefully surprised any day. These two are cute and were so much fun to write. Hopefully things will go smoother from here on out. Scaphism was the worst that I was able to come across. But those are pretty bad too. Thanks for commenting.
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I wrote this an as antidote for Semi Charmed Life. Thank you for reading both of them, and I'm glad you liked this one so much!
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Harlequin can keep their mitts to themselves. Tessa is a good friend, but I'm not sure if I would want to date her. Kade and Toshiro are off to a good start. Thanks for commenting!
  18. I think in some cases, it can be helpful. I grew up in the 90s. I knew lesbian and gay, but that was about it. I didn't know bisexuality was a thing. When puberty hit, I was very confused and frustrated with myself for not being able to "figure out" my orientation. I could remember having a crush on a guy in my class, but also noticing how pretty some of the girls were as they walked down the hall. I thought that I could be attracted to girls or boys, not both. I thought that there was something wrong with me, like maybe I was gay and didn't want to admit it, or straight and didn't want to admit that, or that I was a mess who just couldn't make up my mind. If I knew what bisexual was in high school, that would have helped. I don't think I would have wanted to "label" myself that at the time, but it would have been nice to know that something like that existed. Labels can be used to hurt others as well...I think it comes down to how they are used.
  19. I was surprised that I knew most of these. Not clear on the difference between pansexual and omnisexual though.
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    It's cool, I'm used to being booed. Jack has a hard road ahead...he's in a bad situation for sure, and at a point where he needs to be able to make his own choices, and form his own opinions and judgements. I hope he succeeds. Thank you for the comment!
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    It is a sad story. Jack has to pick up the pieces and move on, but hopefully he will learn how to be a better friend if he finds one. It's a huge success to be able to live life freely and authentically! Kudos! Thank you for commenting!
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    It's not a very happy story. I hope things turn out better with your Jack than mine. Thanks for commenting!
  23. Extra special thanks to the person on the Proof team that had to tackle my 22,000 word monster.
  24. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Will. Personally, I take a more charitable view of his character. I get where you are coming from. Yes, Will knows how devastating it was for Damon when he came out and he knew Jack would probably face more of the same. But Jack wasn't there to help pick up the pieces, and Jack wasn't there to see how much pain Damon was in when everyone in his life essentially turned their back on him. Will had to help deal with that, and I think seeing his boyfriend in that much pain and dealing with that much betrayal, limits how much empathy Will could really have towards Jack. Will doesn't approve, that's obvious from being so ashamed and embarrassed that he couldn't even look at anyone, but he doesn't try to stop Damon from seeking revenge and doesn't reject him, even though he doesn't like what Damon has done. He may be guilty by association, but I wouldn't put him on the same level as Jack or Damon. But I like hearing what other people think about it, thank you for sharing!
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Karma is a bitch, is it not? Jack went through a hard time, but he got a taste of what Damon had to go through, and I think he needed that. No epilogue, sorry. I liked the open ending that left Jack needing to make a choice and figure out what he is going to do with his life. Thank you for commenting!
×
×
  • Create New...