Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. My sister lives in West Virginia and they are still at 0 confirmed cases. My sister says it's "redneck immunity ".
  2. But how do you pick just one?
  3. I'm glad you liked it!
  4. I have mushroom hating friends. I get it. I'm with you 100% on peas though. I like to try new things. Although when I'm trying a new recipe, I make sure to have back-up pizza on hand. Just in case.
  5. I am aware that opinions on mushrooms are very polarizing. I happen to like them. Let me know what you think of the cauliflower recipe. I like it because it's quick and easy.
  6. Pasta with a mushroom and goat cheese sauce.
  7. End result was worth it.
  8. I had to buy cooking sherry today. I had to look it up on my phone to find out that it was in with the vinegar products and not with the wines.
  9. You don't sound calm, my dude. But if you are, that's a good thing
  10. Advice from the experts is to stay calm.
  11. I love you too hon.
  12. I feel like February has flown by, but January was a very long month.
  13. Well, that too. He'll probably need one when I'm done with him.
  14. I'd be going back to bed if that was waiting on me too. But I wouldn't be sleeping.
  15. I've met @Andrew Q Gordon too.
  16. I had spaghetti pangrattato topped with a crispy egg.
  17. I think that is the most specific word I've heard in a while.
  18. Well, it is now.
  19. Warm and cozy scent.
  20. Don't kink shame.
  21. Astonishingly, I manage to find plenty to read that doesn't have the problems listed above.
  22. They smell crazy good while cooking too.
  23. I had the cinnamon cauliflower again.
  24. Seems like someone took my advice.
×
×
  • Create New...