Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Thank you. The situation between Adam and John had the unfortunate side effect of hurting Mikeal, but they worked through it and were closer at the end. I don't think Adam is the kind who would let something like that continue! Thanks for commenting!
  2. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Axel definitely messed with the wrong guy for sure. Savannah had a good time, I'm sure, but is probably worried about what happened to her friend. Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  3. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    Thank you for commenting! People have a lot of different opinions on Grant, some can see how Elliot forgave him, and some can't get past the danger he put his partner in. It's a difficult situation. Great comment on how abuse can flourish in a relationship.
  4. CassieQ

    Flashback

    I'm glad you liked the story, even though the ending wasn't to your taste. I considered it carefully and wanted the story to end in our world and not carry on into Ra and Tylien/Casey's world. Thanks for reading and commenting.
  5. CassieQ

    Casey

    Thank you. I hope you like it.
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I don't want to spoil anything, but there is a lot to be said about the encounter where Jack touched Damon's hand and Damon's reaction to it. He could be. He could not be.
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Dodger. You're right in that Jack doesn't seem interested in dating anyone. Yet. There will be more of Damon and Alyssa coming up in later chapters. I'm glad you are enjoying it and thanks for commenting.
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Jack is a bit of an idiot, lol. I'm glad so many people like the dialogue! There's a lot more coming up in the next few chapters, so I hope you enjoy what's coming up. Thank you for commenting!
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Carlos. Dialogue is one of my favorite things to write, so I'm glad it came across as realistic to you. There is plenty more drama coming in strong later on, so I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for commenting!
  10. *eyes her Spring 2020 anthology nervously*
  11. Agreed. I was really sweating mine because of the length.
  12. Hey @Valkyrie, I'm watching the Bill's game.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 2

    It's a hard story with a grim ending and it's not for everyone. Thank you for commenting.
  14. Nice to know there is something to read if I have to hide from family today!
  15. CassieQ

    Rule #3

    It was pretty interesting to write. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting!
  16. CassieQ

    Warm

    Thank you, I do like creepy from time to time. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  17. Jack Proietti thought that there was nothing in world that could come between him and his best friend Damon. Turns out he was very very wrong. A story of betrayal and revenge.
  18. You're a sweetheart.
  19. I would at least ask first.
  20. Cassie is a lady, thank you very much.
  21. Yes, it is. I don't eat blood and I don't sparkle in the sun.
  22. I think if you plan on preparing and serving food to a guest, then you should know their food preferences before hand. Some people can be vegan or vegetarian, or have food allergies.
  23. OMG, I looked up black sausages, what is wrong with people, that's disgusting!!!
  24. Whoa. Whoa. What?!?
  25. Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato are amazing.
×
×
  • Create New...