Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Dangerous Liasons

    Wow, thank you. I'm glad you liked it! And I think the boys are more than ready to go home. Thank you so much for the comments, I enjoyed reading them!
  2. CassieQ

    Secrets

    He's making a start of it, anyway. There is more on the child later on, but that was a good catch with the pronouns. Thanks for commenting!
  3. CassieQ

    The In Between

    It's what he did, more than where he was, that got him in that state. He needs to get out of there, because he needs help. So you are correct. And no, he is absolutely not able to enable anything at the moment, much less the two of them. Thanks for commenting!
  4. CassieQ

    Lockbox

    Yes and no. Thanks for commenting.
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Dylan is kind of a jerk. Then again, he lost his parents as well, and probably didn't want to take on a parental role either. To be perfectly honest, I last saw The Matrix in either high school or college, which was many many many years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on that account. I should probably watch it again, honestly. Thanks for commenting!
  6. I'll be friends with you @Page Scrawler, and you dont have to give me anything. You deserve better.
  7. Wow. That was just...wow. Okay, then.
  8. PT can be fun too. Because I said so.
  9. My cats like to lay on my freshly laundered clothing.
  10. Time for lamb chops!
  11. Hanging in there. How are you?
  12. You might want to see someone about that.
  13. I'm a PTA in a Physical Therapy clinic. I had one patient tell me about breaking her arm when standing on a chair to clean the top of her refrigerator. (I didn't even know you were supposed to clean up there).
  14. That totally sounds like some of my patients.
  15. I'll confiscate the herd. Can't be too careful with Val on the loose.
  16. Where's my spot?
  17. Wow!
  18. Hopefully my bed warmer!
  19. Yeah, I'll take it. Thanks!
  20. We are very neeked nukeable.
  21. So I have been told.
  22. Congrats, you've just invited everyone to glitter nuke you again.
  23. I initially misread this and thought you were asking "How are things with the Bucket Lord".
×
×
  • Create New...