Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I've had pink hair, blue hair and purple hair. The maintenance was insane. I'm rocking a natural redhead look now and it's so much easier to take care of.
  2. The next time I decide to write two anthologies at once (because it will happen) please remind me of how I feel right now. A desperate mix of panic and determination, and the panic is starting to win. (I kind of dig it. )
  3. Halloween is actually based on a Celtic holiday called Samhain.
  4. 0 words for me today. My flight got cancelled and I had to reroute through Philadelphia. But I have my Premium story up, so at least there is something!
  5. CassieQ

    Geist

    Introverted teenager Remy just wants a quiet summer where he can read, play video games, and avoid his extroverted, popular twin sister. Unfortunately, he ends up sharing his house with two German exchange students visiting for the summer. If that wasn't bad enough, he also starts being haunted by the ghost of a woman who died after falling from a lighthouse decades ago. And he develops a crush on Loren, one of the exchange students, who starts to reciprocate his feelings. Remy is not going to get the quiet summer he wanted.
  6. My cats have a ton of toys, but prefer ink pens and bottle caps. I don't care much about the bottle caps, but I need my pens!
  7. Hi everyone. I'm on vacation but trying to keep up with how everyone is doing.
  8. I love this segment, learning new things about our favorite authors.
  9. Here are two words for you: Nice try
  10. Sounds like we should strike while she is weakened by illness.
  11. You obviously don't know me.
  12. Yeah, I'm in. 👍
  13. I'm scrappy. Bring it.
  14. I think I can take her. 💪
  15. He looks cold, but my bed is quite warm.
  16. Shame on him. Cats should be in a carrier.
  17. Slow night...it gets that way on weekends sometimes
  18. Val can keep that guy. I'll take the cat though.
  19. OMG. Sorry, that sucks! I had one a few years ago. I was convinced it was a pulmonary embolism and went to the ER. The doctor there laughed and diagnosed me with heart palpitations instead. Hope you feel better soon!
  20. No. Make sure that a user isn't blocked on your end.
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I originally started writing this as a gift to my awesome beta reader after taking a long hiatus from writing. It was so much fun to return to these characters and write about their lives.
×
×
  • Create New...