Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Two Cats Two cats try to two-step on their toes Spot a fly And everything goes. Two cats meet a dog and paw at its nose Then piss off in a blink of an eye Two cats try to two-step on their toes Two cats yelp: Shit that was close Then find a bigger fish to fry And everything goes. Two cats come up smelling like a rose After hunting on the sly Two cats try to two-step on their toes Five cats come to blows When the chas
  2. (NaPoWriMo 2019) Poems for fun and to proof to myself I can do it.
  3. What Tim said.
  4. *rubs hands*
  5. maybe the Celts think of revenge
  6. I wouldn't be so sure.... hahaha
  7. *nods sagely*
  8. Congratulations Parker! The promotion is well deserved. In my mind you were a member of the club since A to Z.
  9. The orange cat, resting calmly on a pair of socks... (Why are they doing this? It's too funny.) Wow Cole, you used the prompt's word perfectly! Thanks for this, I had fun!
  10. Good question.....
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    I have the feeling the Order wants to become Serai themselves and are experimenting with blood transfusions or something. Ew. YES! To putting the Order down!
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Holy shit. Get a sword and help!
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    His Excellency? (Yep WTF , right?) . Yay, Lionel!
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Oh man, after receiving a haunting text message from my sister's ex-creep, I NEED something to distract me. Did it work? Nico, calm down. (LOL No way!) Well, tough shit. We're going in." - Darn straight! ( Nico))
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Let's grab the batarangs!
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    I'll see what I can do. Glad you approve of 'act first and ask forgiveness later'
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Diarmad felt oddly out of perspective. With no reference point to determine his position in the room, it felt as if he were floating. Was he lying down? Sitting? When his sense of smell came back, he recoiled. Moldy, musty, mixed with something more obnoxious. Sweetish...nauseous.... Rotten flesh! Saliva pooled in his mouth, and he gagged. No! Breathing in through his mouth slowly, out-in-out did the trick, and the nausea subsided. Turning his head back and forth, he was now desperat
  18. Why do I feel I just received a reprimand?
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    I caaan't say!
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    *Peeks around desk* (on it)
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    Maybe they heard of his cooking? ( Not you too.) Diarmad is obviously worth more alive, so they have plans for him.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    Er... Sorry? LOL
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    Thank you. In the end it was wrong, but they didn't expect an mini army to attack them.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    Now they will learn just what strength and abilities the King's Mate possesses. (I'm so happy you're trusting in Nico's strength and power)
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 9

    You are leaving me hanging. (Sorry about that. ) And how badly split are Diarmad’s subjects that such an attempt could take place? ( That is a very good question. Iam not going to answer too.)
×
×
  • Create New...