Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    My heart nearly stopped! I'm sorry. It was about time to let it out. Thank you Smoothy, for your comment.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Maybe it's contagious..... Thank you for commenting, starry!
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    To be continued.....in chapter seven.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Sometimes, other things are more important than food. I so agree with you! Hope....such a beautiful, fragile thing. Ominous music in the background..... Thank you for your comment, Sweetlion!
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    The belt will survive... Thank you for taking the time and comment, Tim.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    As Ivan waited for the estate’s gate to open—does it always take this long?—his gaze repeatedly returned to Sho’s picture. Nico had pinned it to the visor, so he could memorize his face on the way to the airport. ”We don’t want you grabbing the wrong guy, right?” Nico had stated. Navigating the small road in front of him didn't distract him enough to forget Nico’s suggestive grin and eyebrow waggle. Something had definitely been off. Or the king’s mate had been in an especially good mood
  7. Well, that would have been the Celts, not the Vikings. :P. And we choose to use long words. It's much faster than long sentences or several sentences. Always in a hurry we are LOL. What about Treueeid? Try that. Lots of vowels,
  8. Okay, I'm a veteran too. Anthologies inspire me. Multi chapter stories are time consuming, at least for me. Short stories are a chance to try something new.
  9. Absolutely! Get the AI team ready.
  10. You need a hug!
  11. Aditus

    Word War II

    He should.
  12. I know who Deadpool is. I think I have to read 'Holding Back' now.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    King Diarmad the Dorkst? lol
  14. Well, that's what I want/need to hear: my reactions as I was reading
  15. Okay, it's gone again, when I use Chrome. I guess I don't need a banner for my stories after all.
  16. The next question is: What are we going to do? Sit on our butts and wait until it's settled? Or do we act just in case it's man made?
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Now I just have to ask @Timothy M. and @dughlas: any piercing?
  18. What Thorn said.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    The only fly-in-the-ointment was the piercing, yuk. I'm gonna try to ignore that. (haha. How did I know you'd say something like that?) I look forward to meeting Sho. (He's already on the plane!) Thank's Tim!.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    I agree with all your points. I love Henry. (Sorry, just couldn't resist.) Why should you? Cant wait for more. Thank you for reading and commenting, Wayne. Next chapter is already written.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    What Thirdly said. This is Nico! He may be an older guy now, but acts spontaneously still. I love that you read the chapters so attentively, Gee!
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    I’d rather negotiate at the UN. Totally. Thank you, Parker!
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    I'm happy you liked the chapter starry. Thank you for the like and comment!
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    "And wag his tail?" - Yes, pretty much. Exactly! I had fun reading your comment! Thank you sooooo much, Thirdly.
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Adi, I adored this chapter. Nico’s provocative seduction was cracking me up. Good. I’m sure we’ll be seeing even more good stuff that I can I promise. Thank you, spikey for reading and commenting.
×
×
  • Create New...