Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    So I will value your comment all the more. Thank you so much, Liyah!
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    He told him how it is, in no uncertain words. D. seems to be an idiot sometimes, but he learned his lesson. Slowly....
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    I hope you spoke loud and clear and he heard you. And the other idiot too. Thanks, spikey.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Well, remaining uncertainties should be eliminated. To war. (I stole that from Eowyn)
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Nico squirmed in his mate's arms. "I can walk all by myself." Diarmad gripped him even tighter, signaling him without words that he didn’t intend to let go. “I know. But you might not walk to where I want you." Reaching his rooms, Diarmad maneuvered a hand free, opened the door, then kicked it shut behind them as soon as they were inside. Slowly sliding down his mate’s body, Nico gasped when Diarmad’s hipbone brushed his hard dick. Fuck! Then he found himself pushed up against the do
  6. Aditus

    Hidden Within

    I don't have much time for reading at the moment, but something short... I greatly enjoyed this.
  7. Your poem gives me courage and will to face my own ravening creatures. This means so much to me, Parker! I was so angry when I wrote it. It needed to have a 'happy end'', as it was intended to give hope versus despair. We can do it!
  8. Thank you, Gary!
  9. Yes let's behead the thing. Thanks, Val.
  10. My mind just made up a whole song around the whole thing. A mini rapper just popped up in my head... (And that's bad why?) Songs are poetry.
  11. Boxed I thought I had you knocked out and confined But here you are, animal, creeping out From that secreted corner in my mind Boldly showing off your hideous snout. Poison drips from your writhing tongue, viper, Corroding my hope with needle sharp teeth. You aim at every dream like a sniper, clog my lungs so I can no longer breathe. I dare you, monster, to face me right here I will fight you, dumping your slop again until you once and for
  12. A glimpse into my mind in verse.
  13. Really, Tim! Did you have to upload the chapter this noisily! I'm so sorry, @droughtquake And sun-powered whatever is all the rage. good idea!
  14. Do we have time to add something ?  Absolutely!
  15. Aditus

    Epilogue

    I believe you're the first who said this so clearly. Sometimes I wanted to scrap the whole story. What did I do? Why did I write this? It would be so simple...Easy to solve their problems. So why didn't I solve them? Save my readers and myself? Because life isn't logical. Because we tend to not do the right thing. We don't talk, when we should and we talk when we shouldn't. Yeah, and because we're huge idiots sometimes. Or.... I simply love, chaos, drama and mayhem. Chaotic good, remember with a dash of insanity, LOL. Thank you so much, Wayne.
  16. Aditus

    The Trial

    I hope you'll having fun.
  17. Aditus

    Blood and Tears

    LOL, better late than never! Welcome to the party, Wayne.
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Finally or something similar is the most used statement atm. Did I do something wrong before? Nah..... Murdery matters, yes! Thank you, Def.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    D can calm down and stop overreacting to everything like a teenager. If not, Nico knows what to do about, now. Thank you for your comment and your patience with D, spikey!
  20. Of course, I want to meet Snuggles! And I want to know more about the ring, and Haley in general, and.... In short, I'm hooked.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    before he left the dining room in brisk strides... and the movie in our head goes on...... THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    A little more chill would help. Absolutely! Dropping mind barriers is more exciting probably, Thanks, Puppi!
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    One could become envious, right? Without the drama in the past, preferably. Thank you, Parker!
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    That must have been his thoughts too.
×
×
  • Create New...