Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Day 11 - Day 15

    I am in a love in hate relationship with my birth-month. So happy you could relate to Prompt, and Shapeshifter. Thank you for reading the next five, and for commenting.
  2. I'm glad you joined us in NaPoWriMo. Your poems made me curious, take a step back and use Google. Thank you for sharing.
  3. Gondola* A gondola isn’t a simple boat, but an overpriced production meant to gloat, You bop up and down the fetid Canale, Suffer from an out of tune singing locale, and take lots of pictures or even a film while afloat. Messing about in boats. A boat? Azure Perimeter* ...the ‘Blue’ applied on human paintbrushes, imprinting virgin white paper with single tone music, to me — noise. Performance? Anthropometry. Nothing is important but the single Blue. It r
  4. April 8 I had to look up some words. When everything became clear. I needed to take a break. I'm relieved you have the one. *hug* April 9 ....where paper joins with cyberspace... That's perfect! April 10 I want to sit at this river's bank April 11 made me smile April 12 Aye! April 13 A celebration of the diverse gene pool to me. I can't help myself. April 14 Oh my!
  5. We forgot the unicorns!
  6. My only suggestion would be for him to present himself naked, other than cop boots, so that Theo can see the tattoo! (He can splay himself over the bike and artfully drape the kitten over his private bits--which should work out well unless the kitten finds a new play toy! Hmm... I can see it right before my eye.
  7. I like lasagna. What about you, Tim?
  8. @ColumbusGuy Mehr , bitte! Gerne, in der nächsten Woche.
  9. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    'Drop' was the biologist talking about the hydrological cycle, lol. Companion, we are glad for every month he is still happy and kinda bouncing about. Thank you for reading my attempt at poetry and finding such nice words, Parker.
  10. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Tank you for reading and commenting, Gary! I'm so glad I could make you smile.
  11. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Thank you, Val. Glad you reigned chatty me in.
  12. Gemengelage* (conflict situation—a lame translation of a much more complex meaning of the German word) Factions are positioned The land divided Lines drawn Borders built Opinions preconceived The outsiders, as the ‘others’ identified to be excluded as they do not comply with the ‘rules’. You don’t belong! Or you—nah, I’m not playing your games. Let your poem be about your own name, the name of someone else, or the names of things Sunday
  13. Me???
  14. I found the part: Die Einsamkeit ist meinem Herzen köstlicher Balsam in dieser paradiesischen Gegend, und diese Jahreszeit der Jugend wärmt mit aller Fülle mein oft schauderndes Herz. Jeder Baum, jede Hecke ist ein Strauß von Blüten, und man möchte zum Maienkäfer werden, um in dem Meer von Wohlgerüchen herumschweben und alle seine Nahrung darin finden zu können. (Goethe, Die Leiden des jungen Werther.) I apologize for my clumsy translation: Loneliness is delicious balm to my heart in this paradisiac part of the country, and this season of youth warms with abundance, my often shivering heart. Every tree, every hedge is a bouquet of flowers, and one wants to become a maybug to float around in the sea of fragrances and to be able to find sustenance in it. "(Goethe, The Sorrows of Young Werther.
  15. April 1: Yes, that's him. April 3 makes me smile April 2 for me is adamant hope April 4 I read with bated breath April 5 out, out April 6 I need to find out why Goethe's Die Leiden des jungen Werther came to mind. April 7 makes me sad. Why?
  16. Don't Shout Good choice!
  17. You spoke to my heart.
  18. You already know I like all 6, duh. #1 is a favorite for the picture it conveys and I won't forget the Chinese cats in Heaven.
  19. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, Parker.
  20. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you, Gary.
  21. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you, Val.
  22. April* Sometimes I write a poem a day Just because it’s the month before May I rack my brain Drink a glass of champagne And push the dullness of winter away Write a poem of not too many words about April Tireless Traveler* Tireless Traveler See new art See old art See more art Dance in a graveyard Watch a child play Try different hats Sleep at whimsical places Listen to a strange tune Breathe in unexpected scents Taste a fabled dish and plain soup Onward to more
  23. LOVED that Sablo took the sheets! The credit goes to Timothy. I love it too.
  24. Great stuff. (Thank you, Pedro! ) Ayil isn’t quite the stuffed shirt we thought him to be, (hear, hear)
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    That's what I wanted.
×
×
  • Create New...