Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Congrats Val! I hear she likes cheese cake and mojitos. Oh...and beefcakes.
  2. Ummm... Cupids are born angels, hence the nestlings. The Cupid boss climbed the corporate ladder . The white blue green ones (green!?) This question is @Timothy M. domain.. Ariel ascended, then climbed the ladder as Ayil . (Don't tell him I said this.)
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 8

  4. Aditus

    Chapter 8

  5. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Thank you Smoothy! I hope no one noticed....
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    I also can't wait to see Ivan's face when he catches sight of Sho. *goes back to chapter 9* Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean~ the coolest motherfu** on the planet, huh ? LOL
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Seraei can only mate with another species, on Earth humans. (Just to make it more difficult. ;))
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Oh dear. The shit is about to hit the fan. (Oh yes.) So great to see D and Nico working together. (just in time I might add.) if they survive (Oh my)
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    this will make me wait far too long, right? I’m afraid of unforeseen surprises now... *plots lots of evil thing*
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    *passes cold beverages*.......*bribes Val*
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Uh....Val?
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    It took them long enough, lol Nico in a suit, YUM That just had to happen.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Resting on his mate's lap, Nico pressed his finger against the barely visible bite mark beside the leaping black cat on Diarmad’s chest. "Will we make it this time?" he asked. Diarmad tightened his arms around his lover, feeling complete for the first time after so many years. "Yes, we will." Then he gave Nico’s bottom a little push. "Come on, up with you. We are supposed to meet the others in the kitchen for a briefing—slash—lunch at one." Looking at his watch, he frowned. "Which means
  14. stories that keep things confusing but given how much I've enjoyed pretty much everything @Timothy M. has written I'm willing to hang in , (Yeah, this is totally on me. Chaotic good is my , alignment, as many my character's. But Tim knew what to expect, I assure you.)
  15. I just had an idea! Thank you, Kitt.
  16. The Carthera Takeover Tales were among the first stories I read here. I needed to become a member to be able to ask for more.
  17. Aditus

    Unexpected Turns

    I'm happy someone is reading and commenting on the story again. Thank you for that, cmk762. Urien is meant to be creepy, so....that went well.
  18. Aditus

    The Mirror

    Well, I recently started a new pen and paper game and I'm playing Taranis and Fear. This means I'm reacquainting myself with the characters and the story again. So the chance I will continue the story becomes more likely. But it's not my decision alone. As I'm writing it in a collaboration with @Cole Matthews, he has to decide if he is still/again in the mood of continuing the whole thing.
  19. I love the Blue Jay! Your characterization is wonderful. Makes me liking him even more. The Titmice, little balls of fluff, very loud fluff, LOL. I like the picture of them boldly defending their food. Slightly unhinged, wouldn't you say. Both made me smile.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    An interesting development. And I thought Mister B. was creepy. Maybe he was unknowingly. These students are extremely ambitious, I'm exhausted only by reading their schedule. Triplets made me think of an triangle. And because I waited a little, I can simply click and read the next chapter.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 16 Vote

    We need more people to speak out loud. It's not necessary to put it in such nice words, but I'm sure it helps. *Scoot over on this soap box of yours* There is space for two.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Thank you for your comment, Brokenbind! I admit I felt slightly bad writing the chapter, but hey , it turned out okay in the end.
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    it seemed so simple, idiots .. Yeah, yeah they're a bit slow on the uptake, haha. Thank you for being patient with my guys, dugh.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    I still utterly ADORE Ivan and how he pretty much rescued Nico from his hangover even though he's clearly still mad at him. 2. Landyn is still the bestest bestie ever. (Duly noted. ) Wait, on the piano? Well, at this point, I don't care where they get it on, just that they do it already. Thank you, Thirdly! I always smile, without having begun to read your comment.
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    It couldn’t be uncomplicated, could it? (Nope.) It would have been out of character. All that said, thank you for an undeniably hot reconciliation. My pleasure.
×
×
  • Create New...