Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. They probably drink different brands, like us. Theliel however, knows this little coffeshop, which sells Italian coffee, Vergano if you want to know. For @droughtquake : The famous coffee company Vergnano was founded as early as 1882 by Domenico Vergnano, the grandfather of the current owner of the company, as a small general store in the Piedmontese Chieri. Soon, however, the Vergnonie family discovered the secrets of coffee roasting and sold coffee in Turino and Alba. The purchase of a coffee plantation in Kenya also laid the foundation for the company currently exporting to 80 countries. To date, unlike most major roasting companies, the company uses slow roasting processes that last on average 20 minutes, promising first-class enjoyment and aroma development. Yum. Soooo, let's talk coffee!
  2. Maine Coon Siamese kittens
  3. Aditus

    Day 21 - Day 25

    Thank you for reading my poems, Parker and finding something, good.
  4. Aditus

    Day 21 - Day 25

    It will be good, when we have more time for condensed thoughts.
  5. Neanderthal* Two percent of us is you, Misjudged, underrated Early painters, storytellers, explorers we wouldn’t notice you on the bus, today in any part of the world. We... Not* Is not. Is not. Am Not. No! Doubt is a slow poison that kills for certain Me. Doubt rips apart. Doubt hurts, aches Trust is the cradle of togetherness Fertile ground for Us. Doubt withers Everything to dust. One The single tear on the brink of falling after biding such
  6. LOL. This is so good! Can't wait for 'in a couple of weeks'. Now let's hunt the impostor!
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Ok I’m flattened 🥵 (I'm sorry. May I help you up?) What to do? What to write?
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    There's some cleaning up to do, I agree. But I have help now.
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Um... At least I got them out.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Full explanation will follow. As soon as I have it sorted in my head. Thank you for reading this
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Yes, first step: get D and Ivan out of there. As for the rest You didn't think it would be easy, huh?
  12. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    Thank you, Gary. All I can do is try to do better and stubbornly continue writing poems with an accent.
  13. I salute you for this. Chapeau! April 15 a sinfonia in my head; April 16 A poets's soul April 17 Speaking of souls, the tomato - concentrated sun- the soul of many dishes April 18 that's her April 19 lazy smile; April 20 quite a family enterprise the buzz biz, thanks for giving the biologist sugar April 21 see first line
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Landyn ducked as he jumped out of the open door of the chopper. He ran over to the rusted gate, followed quickly by his men. They had landed on the helipad of one of the abandoned estates near the Order’s property. After Ronan exited the helicopter, it took off to allow the other one to land. Quickly, they reached the small door Sho had told them was the side entrance to the mansion where the king and Ivan were being held. When they couldn’t find Nico and Sho, Landyn sighed. "As expected." H
  15. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    You read my poems! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The witch died alone among her cats.
  16. Just google black Maine Coon kittens. Mine are black and white, grey and white and red and grey.
  17. There are also some very nice, black fluffy Maine Coon mix somewhere, considering I'm writing the next chapter... If they're getting a cat.
  18. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    Thank you, Parker for reading my poems and for the kind words. I had to stop myself while writing 'Soul searching'. Bees started with a joke between Val and me. The witch's name was Traut. I'll never forget her.
  19. I'm still grinning at #14. I want to dance with June. #17 I always wonder about people reacting like this. Kinda funny, but I know some are really terrified. #18 a favorite of mine. # 19 ROFL #20 We talked about that. On to next week.
  20. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    Yeah, me too. Thank you for your kind words and all your help.
  21. Soul searching questions When a human looks for it, and finds nothing, Are they a monster? Can it be black? Do animals have one? Or plants? Or ants? Everything? Can it be beautiful? Is it only mine, or is it borrowed? Or part of an endless pool? Am I it or is it me? Are ours related? Can they melt together, touch, even if I’ll never touch you? Minestrone* Today it will be a minestrone Some nice medium carrots peeled and sliced potatoes, red green peppers, larg
  22. Theliel rolls his eyes at the Sablo joke.
  23. The sun crawls in the ashes I find this disturbing hopeful. Or it's just me. Thank you for sharing.
  24. Some day I must see this Hudson... I found these prompts difficult, you mastered them easily. Poem#12 still makes me grin.
  25. Aditus

    Day 11 - Day 15

    Venice is a favorite place to me, the gondolas are beautiful and elegant and tourists traps. Still...one day? I'm glad you took the risk of Azure Perimeter. Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts with me, Parker.
×
×
  • Create New...