Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    but the OJ was certainly effective Right? Now what danger is The King in this time? I can't tell...yet. Thank you, dughlas for reading and commenting here and in the discussion thread.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    “Nico, you forgot Henry’s toys!” Ivan yelled. Diarmad despised hearing the name ‘Nico’; it felt wrong. He would always be Noël to him. A door slammed and, five minutes later, loud shouting and laughing lured him to the window. Down in the courtyard Noël was playing tug of war with Henry. Henry, the defector. But who could blame the dog? Noël had charmed him as he did everybody. A smile crept onto Diarmad’s face. No one stood a chance against his mate--Seraei, human, or even animal. As No
  3. Problem kinda solved: The upload worked with Edge. Thank you @Ciaand @Renee Stevens.
  4. It's way under 2 MB 14 kB I believe. I'm going to try another browser. I used Chrome. Thanks.
  5. It doesn't show. I upload the file(jpeg or png) and nothing happens. It's less than 2MB When I use a smaller size (300x50) it appears, but it's blurry.
  6. I have trouble to upload a story banner. Maybe it's the wrong size ? (720x90) I tried to find the right size, but seem to suffer from temporary blindness. Thank you.
  7. The appropriate answer is probably: I love all comments and reviews I got equally. That cast away: When I'm feeling bad about my writing I'll read Thirdly's Red Running Shoes review or Timothy M.'s.
  8. I'm able to endure winter better now. Thank you.
  9. Aditus

    Neighbors

    I'd never liked anything about coffee but the aroma ... (Outrageous! lol) I can pick up the pieces and make the story out. (A prompt within a prompt.) A nice slice of life.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    I suspect Nico wants more than just quick release. As soon he knows what he wants.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    ...I'm not sure they know what they want. Exactly. Better let them thinking about that a little longer. Thank you Puppi, for commenting on my mess.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    I'm all for Nico flaunting himself in sexy outfits. Okay I see what I can do about this. Thank you for commenting and defending D. He obviously needed someone in his corner.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Yup. Not even lately.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    like this? Thanks spikey, for telling me what you really think. That man drives me so crazy. Is it bad of me that I Iike it?
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    *blink* Okay I need to step out for a moment....picturing...... Okay, I'm back.
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Nico, just wear your swimming trunks and sit on his desk with a rose between your teeth. You're giving me ideas. *plot which kind of swimming trunks? Definitely speedos*
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    LOL. We all can agree on him having his head at the wrong place. thank you Wayne for taking the time to comment.
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    I love this story. Thank you, starry. Yes, the mighty is king is scared. Let's see what we can do about,
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Ahhh, thanks for telling me about your cousin. I 'm always glad when I'm not too far from reality. And you did it again, you made me smile.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Thanks, Tim. I just looked at my dog and I knew I needed a brother of him in the story.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Nico is, I fear, in for a very difficult task. Do not fear, Nico has an assortment tricks up on his sleeves. Thank you for your comment, Parker.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    A bite out the right body part might help too. Thanks for your comment, dughlas. a team of wild horses... *snicker*
  23. For me it wasn't easy to 'just' come here, read a few stories, comment, try to win some friends and then eventually post something. After I posted my first prompt I almost had heart palpitations. Luckily. I got a few positive comments that encouraged me to try my hands on an anthology story. If I didn't have had Lisa, who was kind enough to be my editor and who I got to know through another site, I would never have been brave enough to post something. Even comments, I checked them a thousand times as I was afraid to make a mistake or accidentally offend the author. Anyway, I was lucky. For a while, I was afraid liking something looked I was paying in advance for likes or comments for my stuff. I made sure I really liked it, which might be mildly paranoid, and I'm over it now. Mostly. I try to always comment on the stories I read. If something bothers me too much I stop reading, if you can't say something nice.... if it's a friend's story, I tell them what I do not like. I know they can take it.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Seagulls... I could get used to living on a boat. Nico sighed, then turned around intending to drift back to sleep. The gentle rolling of the sea... Wait... something was wrong. He blinked his eyes and stared at blue and white striped wallpaper. Huh? Then something big, wet, and hairy was in his face. Ivan grinned when he saw Nico trying to fight the behemoth. He stood at the end of the bed, holding a tray with breakfast. "Good morning, Your Highness. Did you have a pleasant night?" This
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Night err... Nico-Noël Yep, that's gonna be me the whole story long if Noel insists on answering to Nico from now on. He does. And yes Nico-Noël is me writing the story, Why did I do this again?
×
×
  • Create New...