‘I have never seen anyone fight like you, you know,’ he murmured, and drained his goblet. ‘So swift and agile, but strong. Like a . . . like a cat. Or a . . .’
‘Wolf?’ Geralt supplied. *snicker*
Geralt of Rivia since Meve, queen of Rivia named him knight, or her first in command Raynard did. I'm playing too much Thronebreaker probably. *shrugs*
Okay. *Throws more confetti*
I waited so long to start the story. I can't tell you how happy I am I did wait. The gaps would have killed me.
It was worth the wait. Thank you for THH. *Horse feathers!
...lumpy, gross mess from all the mixing I did with my fork. Ew.
This was a big step in the right direction.
Do I want to have sex with you? God, Galen, of course I do! I want to wake you up with a blow job and for you to make love to me until I can’t see straight. I want to kiss you without you flinching and—” (Ouch) I think we both know I’m not good at communicating, but I’m trying.” (Right.)
“I love you.” (Whew)
I'd say this was a success .
That's what I meant with Galen did the right thing. They could have reached this understanding by talking, being honest, yada, yada. Sometimes one has to take action, create facts even if it seems silly and suddenly everything is much easier. They're not done yet though. Sigh.
Good chapter!
I managed to make it to the bar enough times that Jody had to drive me home and help me into bed. It wasn’t enough to make me forget how I’d betrayed Ethan (exactly), or how much I loved Josh. (What?)
If Galen doesn't break up with Ethan right now he isn't better than his ex, wait...he isn't better than him, nope I don't like him anymore.
“And there’s no one else?”
“How could you ask me that? (Yes! How could he ask that?)
I don’t have a lot of time, Ethan. I need to get up early for a tele-meeting.” (Kick him in the butt Ethan!)
So, should I call this interlude? Mistake! Just sayin'