Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Spooky

    It’s that time where we stumble over pumpkins everywhere: on the internet, in the grocery shop, and on our neighbor’s giant inflatable witch. Let’s start early with writing about creepy creatures this year. PT Prompt #305: Interview with a Vampire? Boring; read the book, wore the t-shirt, watched the movies plus sequels. Yawn. You’re working for a blog, and your boss has the brilliant idea to interview a ghost. She sends you to an allegedly haunted house where you wait for the interviewee, voice recorder at the ready. PT Prompt #306: If I could talk to my favorite anime character, it would be Sebastian Michaelis, and if it were my favorite game’s character, at the moment, it would be Vincent Valentine. I know, I know, a little demonic, but it’s that time of the year. How about you? Talk to your favorite characters, be it in a game, book, movie, anime, whatever. Make it a little spooky, if possible. Please include the prompt number either in your story/chapter description or title to help readers who would like to search for specific prompts. Also, please remember that stories less than one thousand words must be posted as part of a collection. If you check the subgenre ‘prompt’ in your story tags, then people/readers can find everything here: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/subgenre/prompt/
  2. @Valkyrie although with my prowess at procrastinating, I probably won't start till the week it's due No way, other people need to complete their story too, and won't have time for anything else like.... beta reading....
  3. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Come on, you wanted me to read the entire story again.
  4. That's what I wanted! Great. I can sense that you two had fun.
  5. Aditus

    The Prompts are back!

    That's my kind of collab too.
  6. Aditus

    The Prompts are back!

    The prompts are meant to inspire, this time a collab; the rest... anything goes.
  7. A few months ago, I encouraged authors to try writing a collaborative story. No one took the gauntlet. Now, I read about taking down the site by writing a collab story. Should we try this again? PT #299 Write a collab story. a) Discuss alternately about an anthology theme. b)Two or three people go to a party. Write the story from their perspectives. PT #300 As a nod to the upcoming anthology: The MCs lie on a blanket in the park, watching the sky. They try to spot creatures formed by clouds and attempt to show them to each other. (This is supposed to be a collab, too.)
  8. A unicorn vampire is an oxymoron. I'm curious how you manage that. A virgin maiden vampire created it/her/him? And the deadly weapon is not the horn but the tail because vampires love to decapitate their opponents. 😁
  9. Prompt Team Event
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Cole.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much, Gary! I'm glad the story could change your mood. More...hmm maybe...aliens are creatures. Right?
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    But we wanted to visit the Maldives!
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! And there's always a newer model. ❤️
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thirdly! As always...awesome. Thank you.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You totally got Arden! Thank you for your comment, Ben. ❤️
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 1

  17. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Cool! Thanx, Chris.
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    😕 Here you go.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Cool. Thank you.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I felt that I needed to point it out to all those unsuspecting visitors. Thank you for your comment. 👽
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    As wild as it was meant to be, thank you, Cassie.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    TY.
  23. Congratulations to the winners!
  24. Thank you!
  25. See, that's why I do not guess (publicly). If I'd thrown a dart at the list of stories, the result would have been similarly 'promising'.
×
×
  • Create New...