Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    Good. I'm glad you're enjoying our stories.
  2. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    Good to know. Cole actually tried the recipe. I thought they came out very well.
  3. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Thank you for finding, reading, and commenting on Fire Punch, Bill. ❤️
  4. I live where I want. No tons of snow, tornados, flooding, or extreme heat. A river, which is important, I need water close by.
  5. That's the point, I guess.
  6. I am from Africa; my journey began 2.1 million years ago.
  7. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    @Bill W, thank you for commenting and writing a review for every part of the series. To be honest, sometimes I'm surprised it all came together in the end. So many possibilities, ideas, and images were flying around in my mind. I navigated from anthology theme to anthology theme without having a plan. I had fantastic editors, beta readers, and proofreaders.
  8. Aditus

    Adam

    @Bill WThis great comment, a cup of coffee and the day has to be good. Thank you so much.
  9. Aditus

    Zaidu

    @Bill W Thank you for your comment, Bill. It's always great when someone finds an older story and even takes the time to comment.❤️
  10. Huh, I'd never guessed that. To me, it's all toothy smile and provocative, not necessarily in a bad way.
  11. lupine...of course. Although I like wolfish too
  12. Did I miss wolfish?
  13. Loved the interview. Who will be the first to post...you or me?
  14. There are those days when you think someone, the Fates, God, an evil spirit, or your mean neighbor has it out for you. What to do? I suggest you write a prompt story about it to get rid of the bad vibes. PT #265 Write a story that begins with a phone call at three in the morning. PT # 266 Tell a story in the form of a prayer. Please include the prompt number either in your story/chapter description or title to help readers who would like to search for specific prompts. Also, please remember that stories less than one thousand words must be posted as part of a collection. If you check the subgenre 'prompt' in your story tags, then people/readers can find everything here: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/subgenre/prompt/
  15. Well, for my part, I'm glad. One theme, ergo, no dithering, no excuses, lol. It would probably cost me an entire month to choose. In the past, the authors met in the anthology discussion thread and talked about their difficulties with the theme, for example, how far they are in writing the story, and teased each other sometimes. It was always fun. After the stories were live, we would always read the other authors' stories and, if possible, react and/or comment on them. I liked that, but this isn't in your hands @Valkyrie of course. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your plans.
  16. The looked a little overworked this week.
  17. And the wolf bartender leaned back and watched how that played out.
  18. When push comes to shove.
  19. Aditus

    He Kalliste

    @Bill W,I'm glad you enjoyed the story. You even took the time to comment, thank you Bill.
  20. As so often, you weave a beautiful tapestry with your words. With every line a new aspect appears, a new emotion grabs me. Beautiful, Gary. I'm born in a city, I live in a city; there are no barns here but still secret places to find solitude and time to think about 'Gott und die Welt' (everything under the sun). But, back to beauty… that barn, my uncle’s barn was more exquisite that any church I’d been forced into. Perfect.
  21. Aditus

    The Teacup

    Thank you, Peter. It was difficult to convey 'the message' in this story: it took me a while well, a long while, so I'm glad you think it's well done.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 1 Story

    Dialogues are very important to me. I'm glad you think I'm doing a great job. You made my morning.
  23. Aditus

    3 PM

    Thank you very much, Peter. It's always uplifting when someone finds an older story and takes the time to comment- and such a lovely comment.
  24. This is a very important word. I use it all the time, even using synonyms, but it isn't enough.
  25. I have no reason to complain. There is a little snow, minus one degree Celsius max, a little stormy, the Rhine is wider than usual, so no letting the dog swim.
×
×
  • Create New...