Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Just to underline that I'm qualified to comment on the story above: My laptop is named Zach III, my antho story started with I am a creature and I'm a wolf. Carola isn't judgmental, she only adopted scales. This was brilliant, put a smile on my face, and I don't think badly about my habit of giving the numerous variations of my documents names that only make sense to me anymore. Thank you.
  2. After reading this story, I became curious about the hellbender and learned about some of its other vernacular names: lasagna lizard, snot otter, mud devil. Maybe they inspire you to a spin-off.
  3. I knew I would love this story even though you ranted about waterfalls and having to read about pheromones and so on. I guess that was part of the story's evolution.
  4. Aditus

    Lovesquatch

    I loved your story. I had so many ideas about what could happen after reading the summary. This was so much better. Thank you for sharing.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You are two very brave authors. The pictures in my head....
  6. What is it with you and your confused emojis? I already sent you one. Seems to be a habit.
  7. I never eat on planes, but that's not important here. I like your take on the real monsters lying in wait to grab us and how Michael handled them.
  8. Curious.
  9. Not obsessive compulsive..just habits. And a collector of cats, mugs, grasses, and herbs.
  10. We are, some admit it, others not. Believe it or not, it scaled back on collectibles, too. Cats however... Thank you, kbois.
  11. Thank you! I love to read about other people's collections. Some surprising, others familiar.
  12. Thank you! Soooo.... Tropical shirts..
  13. I'm glad it worked for you. ❤️
  14. Condition...love this. Thank you, Flip-Flop.
  15. @Jkeeletupelo Thank you for this great comment. That's exactly what I wanted to achieve.
  16. Of course, you did. 😁 Thank you, Chris.
  17. Exactly. I'm glad you enjoyed the garden.
  18. Trying to be patient...
  19. This is an experiment. I attempted to write a chamber slice-of-life piece: small space, small number of characters, two actually, not counting the cats.
  20. Aditus

    Looking Ahead

    I'd like to see the poetry anthology again. And, of course, the Prompt Team event....
  21. Aditus

    Western Deep Dive 7

    Western are not my cup of tea, but here you'll find some gems.
  22. Aditus

    Let’s get technical

  23. We all read, and/or have written a story in first person, third person (limited, omniscient), but what about second person? There are some great examples where writers have used this POV. I thought we would expand our horizon, get out of our comfort zone, stretch our wings, and try something new. PT #307: Write a vignette, or something longer, where you address your reader. PT#308: Write a short piece, poem, whatever you like, and address yourself. And because there is another possibility, and I feel like overachieving today: PT#309: Write a story and address one of the characters: Please include the prompt number either in your story/chapter description or title to help readers who would like to search for specific prompts. Also, please remember that stories less than one thousand words must be posted as part of a collection. If you check the subgenre ‘prompt’ in your story tags, then people/readers can find everything here: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/subgenre/prompt/
  24. Aditus

    Spooky

    That's a possibility I considered when I wrote the prompt. or paranormal double entendre?
  25. Aditus

    Spooky

    I already promised @Headstall a sequel for the anthology, but I don't have the time for two stories....but there's always Halloween.
×
×
  • Create New...