Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Today, getting the car ready to sell it. Have a nice day!
  2. Good morning/day! I need to finish TKM. I had a really good idea for a sci Fi story.
  3. Please, wanna sit beside me on the porch swing?
  4. Good morning! Your well wishes worked perfectly. Thank you. Me and my coffee take a walk in the garden and watch the robins now.
  5. Night, guys, I'm trying this sleeping thing again.
  6. Good morning. I didn't sleep last night and not for pleasant reasons.
  7. Happy, birthday!!!
  8. Good sunny, Saturday morning!
  9. What he said minus the mum thing.
  10. Now I'm thinking about it, probably.
  11. Guten Morgen, Marty.
  12. Good morning! I'm still feeling a little fuzzy but better. I hope you behaved while was out of commission.
  13. I can't decide...
  14. Good morning! Breakfast in the garden. Now I love summer,
  15. Sorry for being MIA. Too much to do.
  16. I want the recipe! Um...pretty please?
  17. I can breathe!!! 20°C! Today: Pen & Paper with my gang. The dungeons and dragons are waiting. Have a nice day.
  18. Today: porch swing plus laptop equals writing.
  19. Hi, everyone. It's too hot for something else but :
×
×
  • Create New...