Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Abandoned Stacks

    I hate the image of burning books with a passion, it stands for cowardice and stupidity. An repressive tale.
  2. Aditus

    Naptime Tragedy

  3. Aditus

    Naptime Tragedy

    After the last one I'm so glad this ended with a *smile*
  4. This was a nightmare upon a nightmare, upon a nightmare up...
  5. I hope he has a broom at the ready... Now I can start breathing again. Whew!
  6. In celebration of finishing the TKM series and Kabal, I will do both prompts while polishing the last chapters. *happy dance*
  7. Good morning! Sorry for the absence, I'm super stressed with summer business, swimming, driving around, showing relatives the sights...Today Schloss Burg.
  8. Yes, yes, but I hear the Earth Band...
  9. Aditus

    Mission to Mars

    Holy shit! Um, can I say I always have vampires on my mind when I read Vlad? Definitely no vampires though, more Jenova from Final Fantasy VII.
  10. Something to think...and now I have Manfred Mann's 'Blinded by the Light stuck in my head'
  11. Aditus

    A Fishy Prompt

    Of course not!
  12. Aditus

    A Fishy Prompt

    So, we're safe? Good.
  13. Aditus

    A Fishy Prompt

    *ponders 'Will there be an alien fish invasion for eating their friend?*
  14. You have me.*taps foot impatiently*
  15. We had a perfect night.
  16. It's my lucky day. Perfect weather for the open-air-cinema.
  17. You mean, mischief, trouble and havoc? They're well.
  18. Dinner: pasta with creamy sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, dried tomatoes, and spring onions.
  19. I just finished the 14th and last chapter of Kabal, which is also the last chapter of the TKM series! A little tweaking, betareading and editing, then I'm done. Okay, there's still the epilogue... LOL
  20. Wow! A great shot, Marty!
  21. You wouldn't guess what we found in the car, an archaeological excavation site.
  22. Thinking of all the fun you'll have, ugh.
×
×
  • Create New...