Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Think about the smell....Picturing them while writing made me open the window.
  2. This felt familiar. Should I read it to Nox?
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    It's always a risk to trust. Still, betrayal is always a shattering blow that lets one feeling stupid on top.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    We're not done. Thank you for reading and commenting, Parker!
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    I love that you're thinking of him and support him.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Indeed, there's more to come. Thank you for staying with the story, Puppilull.
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    I'm glad you think so. I try to hurry. Only two chapters. Thank you for taking the time to comment.
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    “Who are they?” Nico whispered. “We don’t know. After you sent the pictures of your position, Landyn instantly took a few men and went looking for you. We had just found these doors. With two armed men in front, we thought this could be the place they held the king and Ivan. Simon and I decided to stay back and investigate what was behind them.” “And you have no idea who they are?” Ronan ran a hand through his hair, wrinkled his nose, and averted his face briefly. “All I can say at t
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I had really fun to choose the songs, I'm glad you liked it.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank YOU!
  11. Well, this was entertaining and interesting. Thanks to everyone involved.
  12. Well.....
  13. Aditus

    Voyageur

    I'm without words, well almost. This awesome, Parker.
  14. Ah, yes Pete! I kinda liked him. And you?
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    @droughtquake as soon as I completed my long term thing, I'm going to read that story and start to poke and er... to chirp. Just saying.
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I love Cupid Central stories~ enough to stay up till 2 AM reading them~ I'm glad you like them and sorry for the spoiler.
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Gary!
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Causing consternation and chaos by doing something clandestine at CC hmm...hmm. I see. Bad Cupid shooting with silver arrows at harmless imps .
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    This is mine.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you fort your great comments, Parker. I'm glad you enjoyed Ayil and Ariel's part.
  21. To be at a special place chasing past moments. You described it perfectly, too perfect maybe.
  22. Aditus

    Dead Ringer

    See the broad smile on my face? Thank you for a cool story with my coffee!
  23. Aditus

    Black & Blue

    I'm sure it's a great story, Thorn. As the others said you're such a great storyteller, but I heed the warnings.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    With his bike slung over his shoulder, Theliel ran up the stairs leading to the high-rise where Cupid Central had their offices. With an extra skip in his step, he grinned broadly when he saw Horace holding the door wide open for him. The security man looked at the clock hanging on the wall behind the reception desk. “Theo! My, you’re early.” “Sablo has a mission, and he woke me early to say goodbye.” Theo suspected his grin bordered on grotesque by now, as he remembered his lover’s crea
  25. These angels aren’t the frilly, flowing robes wearing kind. They work hard, mess up and have strict bosses. But they still manage to have fun.
×
×
  • Create New...