Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. *passes a slice of cold watermelon*
  2. Congratulations, @northie! Perfect.
  3. Oh, wow I missed a lot while I was hugging my fan last night. I won't go outside today, except for walking Nox. Maybe some grocery shopping: water, lemon water, watermelons....
  4. Hi, Gary! I'm coming over.
  5. I'd love some but my stomach is against everything dairy.... at the moment.
  6. 30° C +, the pool isn't done yet, I'm melting. Goes and looks for a nice, cool and shady spot in the garden.
  7. Hi, Gary! I have a kitchen to renovate... later.
  8. Nope, fans are enough, climate change and all.
  9. Thinking about stuff I could do in the house today, tomorrow....next week. I hear we'll reach 40°C
  10. Hi, Gary! How are you today?
  11. The fireworks were amazing, the beer was tasty, although @Valkyrie made me spit it out.
  12. Okay, Friday, here I am. Going out, meeting friends. Hve a nice day!
  13. A beautiful sunny day. Summer is back.
  14. What I see is a rough road to yourself, no self-indulgence. And to think some are still fighting.
  15. Aditus

    #765 The Mackerel

    There will be something, I'm sure! More?
  16. Aditus

    #765 The Mackerel

    That's what I pictured. Thank you for your comment, Puppi!
  17. With red wine sauce, something like this.
  18. Pizza sounds good, but it'll be another 'p'. Pasta!
  19. Morning, Gary! *waves* Although I'm thinking about what to have for dinner.
  20. So it's good, I gather. I just finished Mindhunter. Finally.
  21. What are you watching?
  22. Aditus

    #765 The Mackerel

    I know, I know, just talking about probabilities.
×
×
  • Create New...