Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Stargazer

    *hug* This is my favorite.
  2. Aditus

    Stargazer

    Yes, even when they aren't at the same place or time. Thank you, Val.
  3. Aditus

    Stargazer

    I always try to watch them in August, and like you with someone dear. Thank you for your comment, Lyssa. Watching the nightly sky connects people.
  4. Aditus

    The Visitor

    Man, I suffered through this visit. The host's contemplations about his life and situation were interesting. Thank you for this piece.
  5. Aditus

    Flashpoint

    A great story, Cassie! The characters are realistic, including the side characters up to Sarah's reaction to Eliott and Grant pressing charges. Right from the beginning, I sided with Elliot. Grant underestimated the unpredictable behavior of abusers. Of course, he did it out of love to his sister. I felt sorry for Elliot and Grant. I'm glad they solved their problems. Thank you for this story.
  6. Good morning! That's a pleasant surprise! Thank you to the entire anthology team and for providing reading material for the weekend.
  7. Blood Moon She calls her children home by eerie light Till bodies vibrate, teeth glisten, red-white Muscles quiver in anticipation Tongues lolling, with jaws poised ready to bite mind utterly focused on creation Life present in a vein's strong pulsation That creates an exciting sensation Of joy and sizzling playfulness of us.
  8. Pangaea Progenitor of continents Divided by primitive, fiery force United by reason defying any walls.
  9. Foray Sneaky, lusty Zeus the preying fornicator glorified rapist
  10. ‘What is that?’ (Lily Sloane)— ‘That is the constellation Leo.’ (Zefram Cochrane) Disgusted by incorrigible Zeus, Hera became a jealous, vengeful wife. Due to his relentless quest to seduce They had to live in war and constant strife. Throughout their realm, HE spread his pearly juice SHE sent her lion to taint his life. Together they wasted their chance of truce Forgotten the beast that defied the knife. While the fearsome lion was on the loose Over all N
  11. Stargazer In August when Laurentius’ tears rained down And meteors flared white before they died I dreamed to meet him in the fields near town. My eyes fixed on the vast and ruthless sky: I made a wish. Together we defeat the void of space, The ebony cloth, pierced by ancient light Enfolds us to become our sheltered place, where we can pledge the bonding oath by night. Did you make your wish? For a beloved friend whom I dearly miss.
  12. Aditus

    Park Life.

    I like the way you describe people and small moments like this ...wanted to hold his hand that fraction of a second too long, that gesture that implied attraction and much more, ...
  13. Aditus

    Round One.

    There's a fine line between honesty and rudeness. After reading this chapter, I felt bad for Chris. However, Shawn might have his own experiences that lead to his behavior. I will definitely read on. Thanks.
  14. Aditus

    #760 The Chimera

    Avoid the hand grenades, okay.
  15. Aditus

    #760 The Chimera

    Almost surreal, right? Not exactly Un Chien Andalou but maybe a sprinkle of that? Thank you for reading this, Parker.
  16. Aditus

    #760 The Chimera

    Just open a window. ..
  17. Aditus

    #760 The Chimera

    Tell me when you do.
  18. Aditus

    #760 The Chimera

    Just a weird dream...
  19. #760 “Because I said so!” The chimera’s tiny fist landed on the table so hard, the dishes and glasses rattled loudly. Immediately the adoring crowd fell silent. Those standing close even ducked their heads, averted their eyes, and looked to the floor just to be on the safe side. Everyone waited with bated breath. Then a tiny squeak sounded. “They farted!” A woman clapped her hands together enthusiastically. The man beside her threw his arms in the air. “And what a lovely fart it was!
  20. Aditus

    #761 The Ex

    They need to frequent another club/city?
  21. Aditus

    #761 The Ex

    In English, no. In German though: Dürre-erschütterung....
  22. Aditus

    #761 The Ex

    Thank you, Wayne! Maybe another prompt...
  23. Aditus

    #761 The Ex

    My mind was exactly there...in the gutter, haha. I just thought I'd use a name with an umlaut for @droughtquake, Thank you for your comment and making me grin, Tim.
  24. Aditus

    #761 The Ex

    they play this game as a reminder to Tony of his cheating Exactly, and of Ian's forgiveness. Thank you for reading this and for your comment, Gary.
×
×
  • Create New...