Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Dodger

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dodger

  1. Dodger

    Entry 26

    Nice chapter and now I'm up to date with the story. I really like what you've done so far and I appreciate the work that you've put into it. It's a credit to the Billy Chase series.
  2. Excellent work William, you really sold this story to me. Thank you @Valkyrie for providing me with something extra to read.
  3. Dodger

    A Birth

    This is nice memory Drew and well thought out too. Posted on the tenth anniversary. I hope your sister didn't eat your fruit loops though.
  4. Dodger

    Entry 25

    Nice conversation with Jamie, but a little odd at the end. Good chapter.
  5. Dodger

    Entry 24

    Poor Brandon is so messed up at the moment, but I recognise the dilemma that he's going through at the moment and I think that this will strike a familiar chord with a lot of people. Trying to convince yourself that you're straight because you know that your life will be a lot easier that way. You've worded it really well, for a while there Brandon could have been me.
  6. Dodger

    Entry 23

    Another good chapter. I feel so sorry for Brandon, even though I know what happens.
  7. Dodger

    Entry 22

    The worst feeling ever when you find out that you guy you like and was sure that he liked you is actually straight!
  8. Dodger

    Entry 21

    Wow, that was some dream, Brandon. Nice work though, and I've almost caught up now!
  9. Dodger

    Entry 20

    Another good chapter; I'm getting to like Marie.
  10. That's all that anyone really asks for. You're right; they are good people, who want to do the right thing. I know that it's not always easy for parents and I've often tried to put myself in their shoes. My parents made mistakes and it wasn't easy for me but I can't say for certain if I would have handled it any better.
  11. Dodger

    Entry 19

    Another nice chapter. I've always liked Stevie anyway.
  12. Dodger

    Entry 18

    That school must be even worse than San Quentin for poor Jimmy. I feel for this kid the same as Brandon does.
  13. Thanks, @mg777 so much for your comment. When I first started posting this story I was skeptical because there were already a lot of similar stories out there. I never imagined that it would go on this long (I've extended the story from its original length by adding extra chapters here and there) or be this popular. The additional chapters have taken the story in a slightly different direction but the ending will have to be the same. I don't want to give too much away but it's not bad and I have been toying with the idea of a sequel. After all, Robbie will only be sixteen when this story ends!
  14. Thank you for sharing this. I admire you both for your honesty and for giving us this quick peek into your lives. The dominant thing has been something that I've never really been able to understand and I still don't quite get it but I know that it's not about hurting someone or being hurt. This must be a popular misconception.
  15. Dodger

    Entry 17

    Nice chapter, introducing Stevie. I like Brandon's take on his new relationship with his girl 'friend' Marie, but maybe he should explain his feelings to her and let her decide if that's what she wants out of this.
  16. Dodger

    Entry 16

    I'm glad that Jamie managed to talk to Brandon alone. For a while, I thought that Marie wasn't going to allow her brother the chance to explain to Brandon. His friends are real jerks though and I fell for poor Jimmy. Out of all the characters in the Billy Chase/Brandon stories, it's Jimmy who always seems to get treated the worst. He takes a real battering throughout. No one deserves a slice of luck more than he does, maybe at Billy's expense.
  17. Dodger

    Entry 15

    That was a cool date for the pair; nothing too romantic but Marie will want to move forward from here and Brandon only wants her as a friend. Unless there have the same goals from the beginning it cannot work I'm afraid.
  18. Happy Birthday, Emi. Have a good day, the pictures are great!
  19. Dodger

    Entry 14

    The fire drill was fun and so was the chat with his dad. I hope that his date goes well but not too well. Will he be able to keep Billy out of his mind for an entire evening?
  20. Dodger

    Entry 13

    Well done Brandon for talking to Jamie and pointing out what he obviously wasn't able to see. I couldn't imagine Jamie leading him into a trap. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Marie.
  21. Dodger

    Entry 12

    A boyfriend who's a girl doesn't sound very good to me but Brandon is totally obsessed with Billy. He needs to make some kind of a move before it drives him crazy. It's been a long time since I read the early books of Billy Chase which is probably good because I can't remember the finer details. Great job.
  22. Dodger

    Entry 11

    Don't do it, Brandon, girls are not your thing and we all know that Billy's also barking up the wrong tree with straight Simon.
  23. Dodger

    Entry 10

    I'm a fan of Jamie Cross, we'll have to see about his sister. I like the references to smells which are of course very important as far as our memory is concerned. I can remember certain smells from my childhood that are more powerful than the memory itself.
  24. Dodger

    Entry 9

    Nice chapter, I feel for Brandon and for JOEseph too. Now he can concentrate on Billy. Not AJ please!
  25. Dodger

    Entry 8

    I'm glad to see Brandon not chickening out and his poem was really cool. Who wouldn't be impressed? He must know now that Billy's interested.
×
×
  • Create New...