Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,523
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Hey there! Jordan, if you stop by you will see all of these posts. These should tell you that you are missed and cared about. Yes, you roughfulled a few(a lot of) feathers, but you made your peace and carried on. Your enthusiasm and new ideas added life to the party here. I think you went away from your last two entries, thinking we didn't care. Don't forget you see it from the 17 side, we as a group from the 20s to 60s plus side. We just weighted it differently, maybe for that I should apologize. None of us are perfect and all deserve a second chance. Anyways I just wanted to... Wish You The_Jordanator A Very Happy Birthday!!! Sandrewn
  2. Hello there! What can I say, you do it all. You write, post, review and get involved. If only more of us did that, add me as a friend please. I just want to... Wish You echophase A Very Happy Birthday!!! It is late, so for you and your friend(s) Sandrewn
  3. I am going to pretend I live on the west coast and it still the 24th. Listen to your friends, you and your stories are liked. You help GA be GA. Hope to hear from you. I do Want to... Wish You Bryce Lee A Very Happy Birthday!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbt974GsXBs Sandrewn
  4. Some members are harder to write about, than others. Outside of GA there is little, I know of you. Here, being invited onto the staff speaks for itself. Your rep 'People Really, Really Like Me!' speaks for the rest of us. I also, want to... Wish You Gene Splicer PHD A Very Happy Birthday!!! This for your stint in the navy. The theme song at the start and resumes at the 8:00 min mark. Sandrewn
  5. A good hearted person is over half the battle in this world of ours. So I join with all of the others in... Wishing You DarkPrince A Very Happy Birthday!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQmMWqWKPc Sandrewn
  6. Everybody has at one time or another, found themselves to be bored out of their minds. I can honestly say, I have never, nor can I for see a time when I might choose the following as a distraction. http://www.viralmoon.net/view/15-of-the-craziest-scotch-tape-selfies/?action=next Sandrewn
  7. I was going to ask Tickie if he had news on Miguel and I saw this. "Farewell Dear Friend" My dear friends and authors it was brought to my attention that … Miguel Sanchez, passed away in January 2016, after complications from surgery, and the lose of his dear friend; he seemed to have lost his will to live and was taken from us when his heart just gave out. Miguel was not only a great author but a wonderful dear friend to all who knew him. Please say a prayer in the church, synagogue, or temple of your choice, for this dear man. We will truly and deeply miss him until we can join with him once again. May God Bless and keep him! Tickie Webmaster This one really got to me, a reality check, Miguel was all of 4 days older than myself. His stories were not the most popular here. His subject matter depressing to many of our members. The mission he chose for himself, was to show the other side of the coin to us. The side most us didn't want to see and that people (like you and me) could make a difference. Some, did make me cry, but I looked for ways to do what I could for those less fortunate, due in part, to him. I would like to think that Miguel is happy and back together with his friend, some where over the Rainbow. Miguel Sanchez Adios and Vaya con Dios Sandrewn
  8. I know it is a bit early for this, but I want to practice the first one (trick) before the first summer barbecue. For the smoothie, have to practice the scrambling. The one for the kids is pretty straight forwards. I want to try different combinations (of booze) for the adult version. I'll just have to suffer and drink the failures. I think I'll use seedless for this one. http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/watermelon/seedless-watermelon-plants.htm Sandrewn
  9. Warning! If you are eating or sipping something, STOP, before starting the video. Just don't say I didn't tell you so, enjoy . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIJbu3re8Lk Sandrewn
  10. IF You have 10 minutes? Here are 200 Amazing photos of interest for your perusal. I think there is something there almost every one might delight in. Sandrewn
  11. Hello there! You have made for yourself a home here, made a bunch of friends who enjoy talking with you. This is what is supposed to happen here and it is great to see when it does! I liked your chart (Can I be Baptized at eight?). Raja is well and purring I hope. I also, want to... Wish You Curti A Very Happy Birthday!!! Sandrewn
  12. I waited till after midnight to post this. It is the sixteenth here now also. You make this note an easy one to write. You have done all the work for me, there is little more that I can add. As it says in your profile, you are a Cool Member and judging by the well wishers before me much loved. Even your reputation (Likes) says it and I quote ' People Really, Really Like Me! ' So live with it. I have a question for you, are you Abraham at fifty or does it follow you ever after? For those of you who are scratching your heads see the following. http://netherlandsbynumbers.com/2013/03/17/essential-things-2-five-rules-for-dealing-with-dutch-birthdays/ I just want to... Wish You J.HunterDunn A Very Happy Birthday!!! I chose this one, because the cake looks delicious! And to finish it all off. Sandrewn
  13. Now that is something you don't get to see very often. I salute you on this memorable occasion. Well done Gary!!! For those who don't realize just how many that is, below is a similar no of simple dots, now that is a lot dots!!!! Gobsmacked, Sandrewn
  14. You don't have go to Ripley's believe it or not! Have any of you ever heard of Grolar Bears, Narlugas, Geeps or Jaglions ? I didn't, but these hybrids do or did exist. http://daystyles.com/life/animals/13-out-of-this-world-animal-hybrids.html (Simply Amazing) Sandrewn
  15. It is nice to hear of a happy ending, once in awhile. http://blackchristiannews.com/2016/02/awesome-moms-last-sweet-lunch-note-to-graduating-son-leaves-internet-in-tears/ Sandrewn
  16. This Hungarian Master Cooper, makes it look easy. I actually have one (cask), it belonged to my Father. Egeszsegedre (to your health) Sandrewn
  17. Dean, I bid you welcome to GA. Glad to have you on board. If you haven't already, go to the forums page. The first entry is titled 'Help & Announcements' most everything you could ask is located there. If not, ask one the Site staff and/or just post the question and there will be someone who will answer back. Enjoy your self and again, welcome to our family. Sandrewn
  18. Gene Kelly (1912-1996). Actor, dancer,choreographer, director and producer. Helped change the way people viewed male dancers. Appreciation of his abilities and work have only increased over time. If anything, his classic, ' Singing In The Rain ' has never been equaled (though many have tried). It has always been a favorite of mine. RIP Gene Kelly Sandrewn
  19. I can honestly say, that you did not take those words right out of my mouth. I do agree that we should celebrate his special day. His presence here makes this a better place to be. So I just want to... Wish You :wizard: sacredlove A Very Happy Birthday!!! Sandrewn
  20. It is after 4 in the morning, can't sleep, so I am heading down to the basement to look for my boxes of records and cassettes. I packed them away in the 1990's. What I find really scary is that it is only the 19th of January, with 347 (leap year) days left to go in 2016. This shaping up to be a truly Annus Horribilis. In the fall of 1972 I was in a disco/bar/club? in Lahr, West Germany. I heard my first Eagles' song and I was Hooked. That song was... RIP Glenn Frey Sandrewn
  21. * TATTOOS * When I came across these my first thought was of our Carlos Hazday / his picture and of Mann Ramblings' great picture galleries. The first video is something I didn't even know existed, 3D tattoos. The second I just have wonder, if they really thought about it before hand? Finally, seeing what some of them look like 40 years on. If you look around while on u tube, you will see many I did not want to post here and you be the judge. To each his own, be happy. Sandrewn
  22. I will as you suggest, reread ET, from beginning to finish. I can't sing nor am I any good at dance, I am no poet and I know it. Videos are the way out for me. I just wanted to... Wish You Riley Jericho A Very Happy Birthday Today!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYCTx02IX0 Well it is about Manchester, sort of. Sandrewn
  23. I enjoy your your story themes, I like your style of writing, I guess that means I like you. I await the next adventure that you will offer to us. This is your special day, so I just wanted to... Wish You David McLeod A Very Happy Birthday !!! Sandrewn
  24. If not for his role in the Harry Potter series, I doubt many of you would have known or cared of his passing. He was more than Snape. Alan Rickman, could do anything. Play anything. A true actor. An incredible man. If you watch the video below, then click on utube, there are dozens of clips from some of his movies, that I am sure you will enjoy, as did I. I had to include this one, it one of the scenes I really liked. RIP Alan Rickman Sandrewn
  25. I just finished prompt 461, thank you very much. You are sounding really upbeat and no, I have yet to see the new Star Wars (darn). Think only of good things, I just wanted to... Wish you CassieQ A Very Happy Birthday!!! From today & forevermore Sandrewn
×
×
  • Create New...