Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Not ambushed. I just made a request.
  2. I've managed to avoid them so far.
  3. I would, but I want the brownies.
  4. He's just being polite. He brings them to me and we share them. They are quite delicious, so keep on bringing them!
  5. Nah... I'm the one ringing the bell.
  6. No, but it's common courtesy to put things in spoiler tags if someone asks you to politely. I'm planning on watching it with my BFF when I visit in late October/early November.
  7. Yeah... I'm a horrible Valkyrie
  8. Please... no spoilers. I haven't seen it yet. *hangs head in shame*
  9. Good morning! How are things in Albertville?
  10. I feel for you. I've edited my share of cringe-worthy things.
  11. I have a whole month to plan for your birthday? *opens new tab for Amazon*
  12. I had trouble sleeping last night, but still managed to get up early and go grocery shopping. So today will be a cooking day. I'll make my lunches for the week and I bought the ingredients to make seafood chowdah. Now I'm relaxing and catching up on my internet stuff.
  13. I'm fine It's SL that's not feeling well. But I'll always take a hug
  14. I hope you feel better soon
  15. That sucks. I was going to go grocery shopping this morning too, but my excuse is my bed is too comfy to leave it.
  16. Oh that reminds me... *opens the email I accidentally moved to the wrong folder*
  17. Holy crap! You need to stay in today and not do a damn thing. That's so strange about your hay guy. Is there another supplier you can go to until you can get in touch with him? Thank goodness Falkor is ok.
×
×
  • Create New...