Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. How beautiful! Welcome back I know what you mean about needing a vacation to recover from your vacation.
  2. Hey Marty! Good to see you, even if it's only for a minute
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried putting heat on your jaw? It helped me when I had TMJ.
  4. Aww... thanks. But just one?
  5. Yes. If it has anything to do with politics, it belongs in the Pit. If you're not sure, then it probably is and it's best to not repeat it and risk us being shut down.
  6. I'm doing ok. Drowning in paperwork.
  7. Sounds tasty I had bacon and eggs because I forgot to thaw anything else to cook. lol
  8. Yes, it sounds delicious.
  9. I'm ok. A bit aggravated with work stuff, but I'll get over it. How are you?
  10. I keep imagining the Play Doh factory. Can you tweak its tail and change the shape that comes out?
  11. Just don't mistake them for brownies
  12. Hey Dodger Good to see you
  13. Valkyrie

    Catfishing

    It's easy to become whomever/whatever you want to be online. As Steve mentioned, some people wish to maintain their privacy so change their name or location for safety reasons. Which is understandable and prudent. Being cautious online is a good thing, since there are so many predators out there. Catfishing takes it to a whole 'nother level. Sometimes it's easy to see through the cracks and spot the lies, while other catfish are more insidious. Still, I think the majority of them aren't fooling as many people as they think. I'm grateful and appreciative to all GA staff who diligently strive to make the site a safe and better place. Puppilull said it perfectly. We can't let the catfish and fakes stop us from taking that leap of faith and trusting an online friend, who may or may not become just as good a friend IRL. I've met several people from the site in person, and some of them are among my best friends. Thank you for this blog, Steve, and thanks again to the SMT and admins for all their hard work.
  14. Great interview! I'm sorry to say I didn't have time to read the story, but based on this interview I will definitely be checking out Mike's stories
  15. My curiosity has the better of me. What kind of animal poops squares?
×
×
  • Create New...