Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I think his name is "Every cat on the planet"
  2. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    Glad you liked it
  3. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    You know me too well
  4. Valkyrie

    Abandoned Stacks

    Me too. Thanks for reading
  5. Valkyrie

    Naptime Tragedy

  6. @Bucket1 might like one
  7. We had thunderstorms pass through this morning, but it's clear now. I think it's supposed to rain again this afternoon. The house feels very quiet and empty with my guests gone They made it home safely last night. I don't have plans for today, other than watching some shows, doing laundry, and relaxing. Maybe some writing too, since the week of prompts have me in the writing mood again
  8. A combination of every cat I've ever had.
  9. Cole and Randy are on their way back home. We had an amazing week. We spent today playing games and relaxing at the house. We went out for lunch and had beef on weck sandwiches, which are a local specialty. I'm sad to see them go. The house seems empty now, but we have some great memories
  10. Well you can prohibit all you want... animals don't always listen, especially when no humans are around.
  11. Thank you, and thanks for taking this journey with us.
  12. Haha... no idea... 👼
  13. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    Thanks so much
  14. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    Haha same here.
  15. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    Thanks
  16. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    I think everyone had that set in the '70s. lol We broke our share of Corelle ware. It's shatter-resistant, not shatter-proof.
  17. Valkyrie

    Family Ties

    Thank you
  18. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    Exactly Thanks for reading
  19. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    Haha yeah, I think Fred needs to be a bit more open-minded.
  20. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    Success is the best revenge. I'm sure Liam will delight in surpassing Fred.
  21. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

  22. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    Definitely And I like slightly creepy too. Thanks for reading
  23. Valkyrie

    Climate Change

    Yup.
×
×
  • Create New...