Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Well what do you expect when Gary posts a hottie like that? And the answer is yes.... not all are herd-worthy
  2. We're all thinking of her
  3. The herd is well-taken care, thank you very much.
  4. Bad Dugh It's called 'brooding intensity' and it's hot.
  5. It's really strong tea
  6. Valkyrie

    Chapter 1

    I recognized the name Gerald Durrell immediately. I absolutely love The Durrells in Corfu. Too bad he turned the job down, but I'm looking forward to reading more. And I'm not surprised he did well on his exams. I'm guessing Carrot will confirm what he's already read
  7. I'm not stealing anything. I'm going to share my steak (cooked mid-rare) and cauliflower with him.
  8. I said rare, not raw
  9. It's delicious And I cooked it to a perfect rare temperature ⭐
  10. I'm having peppercorn crusted steak with sour cream and chives mashed cauliflower for dinner. 🤤
  11. The normal rules of time and space and thermodynamics don't apply to internet travel
×
×
  • Create New...