Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

  2. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Quite possibly...
  3. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Thanks
  4. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Nope. You know what they say when you assume... Glad you liked it
  5. Valkyrie

    A Fishy Prompt

    Thanks This has been so much fin... uh... fun!
  6. “Guess who got Sally down for her nap without a single argument?” I straddled my husband’s lap and nuzzled his neck, kissing my way up to his ear. He moved his upper body sideways, craning his head in an attempt to see the television. “So no argument from her or you?” “Ha ha.” I followed his movement and nipped his earlobe. “Hey, this is a really good part! Down in front!” “If you insist.” I snickered and slid down his body onto my knees in front of him, then reached for his pan
  7. We're going to visit some of Cole's relatives
  8. Good morning We're up early today because we're heading to Syracuse for the day We'll get breakfast at Tim Hortons, then head out
  9. “What the fuck are they thinking? We can’t possibly continue with the mission now! It’s a logistical nightmare!” “We need her expertise. There is no mission without her.” “That’s exactly my point! It’s dangerous enough without having to care for—” “Care for what? Or who, I should ask?” Natasha could picture the expressions on Dmitri and Vladimir’s faces, even though she could no longer actually see them. She smiled, enjoying their discomfort. “Uh… well….” Dmitri’s voice cracked.
  10. We just got back from spending the day at the fair Now we're relaxing, catching up on internet stuff, chatting, playing games, and going to head out for wings later.
  11. *removes and hides the plaid before dugh sees it*
  12. Good morning! Cole, Randy, and I had a great day yesterday I made breakfast - cheesy scrambled eggs with peppered bacon, maple sausage, and fresh fruit salad. Then we wrote our prompts and headed to the botanical gardens. On the way home, we took a tour through Buffalo and did some shopping. Then back home for dinner - pulled pork, spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, and roasted broccoli. For dessert, homemade butterscotch brownies. After dinner, we took a walk along the Niagara river and watched the sunset. I put a pic in the Gallery.
  13. Best of luck!
  14. Once upon a time there lived a fish in a beautiful, clear, blue-green eddy off a meandering creek. Even though he had the entire creek at his disposal, he preferred spending his time in the eddy, observing and plotting. Now what could a fish possibly plot, you might wonder. Well this was no ordinary fish. This fish had one driving goal in his life: to return to his home planet. While this might seem a tad ambitious for a lowly fish, it seemed quite doable for the pet of the king of the alie
  15. Cool! I've done National Poetry Writing month for the past several years. I don't think I could do a prompt a day for a year, though.
  16. Wow... 365 days of prompts is really ambitious! Good luck. I'm about to start a week of prompts
  17. Oh that sounds delicious! Thank you
  18. We talk about food a lot here Welcome, and pass the coffee.
  19. I should have bought some corned beef hash
×
×
  • Create New...