Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I see that as a challenge
  2. I've already read some of these, but I'll have to go back and re-read them.
  3. Key word here is "try" to poach the herd.
  4. @Bucket1 It's probably poisonous
  5. *scrambles to build she-shed*
  6. Looks delicious! Minus the fungus I had chili cheese dogs for dinner
  7. @Timothy M. I know we write our dates differently than you, but thought you would find this interesting anyway.
  8. Can you go somewhere else until the fires are out?
  9. Completely understandable, but don't be a total stranger
  10. He's even wearing a red speedo!
  11. @Myr @wildone What do you think about adding how we did toward the goals into the Weekly Wrap Up? I think it's a great visual encouragement, but once the new week starts, I have no idea if we met the goals or not.
  12. Gary, you totally need one of these!
  13. This is great! The one line reviews drew me right in and make me want to re-read the ones I've read and read all the others. The Bachelor Farmer is my favorite anthology story and one of my all-time site favorites. @Cole Matthews hit it out of the park with this one. Mac the Mechanic is one of my favorite Rob Colton stories. And @aditus' entire Clockwise series is worth checking out. Thanks for the review of Maelstrom @Puppilull. That's one of my anthology stories that's stuck with me.
  14. Valkyrie

    Epilogue

    I'm sad about Ronan. He was so loyal and such a good friend. To see him alienated because of a mistake (I know it was a big one) is heartbreaking. He needs to be able to forgive himself, even if D can't. I loved meeting the king of Traact. I'm going to miss this series, but I'm going to hold out hope for an Ivan/Sho story, since theirs isn't done yet Great job, Addy
  15. Not really. Things usually quiet down a bit over the summer. Now that we're approaching fall (or spring, in the upside down ) I would imagine things will pick up again.
  16. Well I couldn't find a speedo...
  17. That too I have several of those lol
  18. Do a Google image search for 'hot guys'
×
×
  • Create New...