Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Red speedo with black dots 🐞
  2. Keep the insect theme going
  3. Inquiring minds want to know
  4. Happy Birthday @Marty I hope you have an awesome day!
  5. *sits on hands to avoid hugging the anti-hugger*
  6. Valkyrie

    Chapter 14

    I have to agree about not liking it when Noel and Chris were together. I never cared for Chris, but ended up feeling bad for him because ultimately he was in a relationship where he was second choice. I do think he ended up being good for Noel/Nico, and the time apart allowed Nico to gain some much-needed maturity and become more of an equal partner with Diarmad. But that doesn't mean I didn't grumble and pout the whole time Nico and Chris were together.
  7. Oh those eyes... and scruff... and....
  8. I'd be cooking a lot of rare steaks on that grill. Mmmm.... want some, neighberinos?
  9. I had eggs and sausage
  10. Time to relax and order take out
  11. I hope everything went well
  12. It was in the low 80s here today. Supposed to drop to the 60s by the weekend.
  13. How are things in Albertville? Is Steve feeling any better today?
  14. Valkyrie

    Chapter 14

    I think you tied things up nicely. There's still a few unanswered questions, but I'm sure we'll get those in the epilogue. I know I, for one, will really miss these guys. I'm sad this is the last book in the series. I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue. Great job!
  15. 🙄 How do you think I got the picture?
  16. This is more like Gary
  17. WQs are not herd members!
  18. This is well worth the read, and as already been mentioned, keep the tissues handy I'm looking forward to the interview and discussion at the end of the month. Congrats on the feature, Northie!
  19. I like them both, but Colorfast is amazing. I love the image of the 'living, woven fabric'. Well done
×
×
  • Create New...