Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Well he does have a very nice lawn. Now we know why.
  2. OMG the things I'm picturing...
  3. You need someone to do what to your lawn?
  4. *closes the curtains and makes cup of tea*
  5. He's got the ropes, I've got the whips.
  6. Uh... you said we were G-rated. I said since when? Non-G-rated is a lot more fun than G rated
  7. The herd is clown-free 😛
  8. Sounds delicious. I had leftover hot dogs. lol
  9. Things are good. I'm excited because my BFF might come up this weekend to help me unpack and sort through my model horse collection Then next weekend, Cole Matthews and his husband arrive for a week's vacation I can't wait to show them around the area
  10. The clown invasion has been taken care of.
  11. How are things in Albertville, Martyland, and the Commonwealth of Dughlas?
  12. Just got back from shopping I bought two new pair of sneakers, some new hand towels and washcloths, two new area rugs, and a pan to make giant muffins.
  13. Sounds awesome What's a circus with waterfalls? I think I'd be afraid to encounter any clowns while out hiking. I'll keep the herd with mine so they're safe from any evil clowns you might encounter
×
×
  • Create New...