Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Top o' the evenin' to ye, Marty!
  2. It's the weekend! One of my BFFs is coming to visit tomorrow and help me organize my model horses Girls night!
  3. You'd really not share with him?
  4. I have an idea for 770. Now to try and find time to actually write it.
  5. What's this "behave" you speak of? And David Tennant...
  6. Here's a kilted lad to make up for it. Just keep him away from the lawn
  7. They appear to be an effective way to limit excess carbs.
  8. The herd gets all the cookies they want.
  9. To add to my ever-growing army in LPW-land. But I meant the armbands.
  10. You know we love you
  11. They sound delicious. There's a local donut shop I plan on taking Cole and Randy to when they visit. I swear the donuts weigh like a pound each!
  12. You spelled mocha wrong.
  13. It's the accent. Nah... it's the cookies
  14. In that case, I must be a genius
  15. Well then Whole Foods has the perfect sale for you, then.
  16. Hey! They can have one!
  17. So just a toddler, then? I need to get me some of those!
  18. You guys are making me hungry 🤤 Good thing it's lunch time, although I don't have any cookies or donuts.
×
×
  • Create New...