It went fine, thanks Everything worked out well, timing-wise. I stopped at DD for brekkie first, arrived about 5 mins early for my appointment, and I was in and out in about 5 minutes. The tech was very personable and I barely felt the needle. So I arrived to work a little early, which is fine. Now to hope the repair this afternoon goes as smoothly
Good morning I have an appointment to get bloodwork done before heading off to work this morning. Then this afternoon, they're supposed to fix the rip in my new couch. I hope everyone has a great day
Well everybody survived the ordeal of the vet visit. I only got some minor scratches Even with the med, I still couldn't get Joker into the cat carrier. So I put him in the car and got him there that way. The exam went well. Everything looks good. He's lost about 2 pounds, so they did bloodwork and got a urine sample. I should find out the results tomorrow.
Wish me luck... Joker has a vet appointment this morning *cue ominous music* He will shred anyone who attempts to get him anywhere near a cat carrier, so the vet gave me medication to calm him down. We'll see if it works and I can actually get him into the carrier. If not, maybe I'll take the medication...
I paid 1k to have my tree taken down a couple of years ago. Granted, it was in a tricky spot, but that's pretty much the going rate around here. My friends on LI had a bunch taken down recently and they paid 2500 per tree.