Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, that's exactly what Among the Ruins was about for me. All of those feelings needed time while I figured out how to forgive myself for being so blind for so long. We end up cheating ourselves if we don't let the bad things go, but self preservation comes first. I love how you see the poem, and that it affected you so. The Foretelling came much easier for me... It was about that day I step out onto the veranda and my senses are bombarded with the promise of what is to come. I'm in tune with nature and always have been. It feeds me, and I'm pleased you could connect. Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave this wonderful comment, Kris. Cheers!
  2. I didn't get glasses, so I can't look up at the eclipse.
  3. Great review, @Timothy M.. Thank you!
  4. Happy Birthday, Drewbear!!!
  5. Hey, bro! You heading home? Is Mum going with you?
  6. I spend a lot of time alone, and probably do too much thinking. Memories come out of the blue, especially in the dark months, and then spring is the time of reflection and change for me. I'm pleased these two grabbed your heart, Adi. I know how "Among the Ruins" makes me feel, but I didn't expect it would translate as well as it appears to have done. That windmill on the hill feels like a friend. I would never want to live without seasons either, Adi. Thanks for the support and the kind words. I hope life is treating you well, my friend. Cheers!
  7. ... and so it begins...
  8. I was talking about @Drew Espinosa
  9. Some things can't be tamed.
  10. Headstall

    Monologues

    Thanks for this and all the other writing articles you've posted, @Comicality. Cheers!
  11. It was my first foray into the supernatural shifter world. I was surprised when it appeared in my brain... I was already writing something different, but it took over.
  12. Hi, all! 15C here today.
  13. You'll survive, Tink.
  14. You say banter... we say looney tunes.
  15. Welcome, drown! In my opinion, you picked a great story to start with. Just ask @Albert1434 who's read it about five times I think. Ignore the nutbars in here. They're harmless... for the most part.
  16. Fantastic! Thanks, drown. There is a lot of story here, and I hope you love it as much as I do. Cheers!
  17. We were a good team, Tim.
  18. Trying to be. I wrote some poetry for the new anthology... one of my submissions is live if you want to check it out. Two others will post later. Here is the link...
×
×
  • Create New...